Make guild PvP worth

Pikpachu

One of the reasons not many people are interested in pvp is that there are many experienced players already with great pokemon and reaching ladder is impossible and tiresome. Since not many players exist now on each server any player can be in Top 10 guilds and gain 25% exp bonus easily and without even pvp himself. As you may have seen more and more players quit PRO cause they have no many things to do in game. I would like to implement a new reward just for the No1 pvp guild in order to ENHANCE the interest of players to pvp. This could lead in many interesting mergess bewteen guilds and bring the people left or the new that join closer and upgrade the whole system. Everytime i join pvp i see THE SAME PEOPLE every season. This upgrade could save the game from disappearing. I hope you will think of my proposal and do something about it. Thank you in advance!

gifeditor_20180101_132119.gif

I don't think increasing the rewards for the #1 guild is a way to make people interested in pvp. There are already guilds trying their hardest to get that first spot and just giving a better price would probably just make the top guilds kick the newest players or the ones with the lowest ratings (or at least making them more motivated to do so than they might or might not already be). I agree about doing something to make people interested in pvp would be a good idea or at least add more stuff to the game like the pretty recent bug catching event and such. There are also events at some points of the year. However not everyone enjoys pvp and maybe the best option to make players stay would simply be to continue to add different types of side quests.

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

Kicking newbie members is more fair than lending them pvp poke to help them earn 100-200points so as their guild reach top place with ez. Being 1st its only a matter of i have nothing else to do right now , but giving an actual prize to make people aim to 1st place is another story. Of course to achieve this we need some modifications so as to prevent members swap on last day to fix the outcome how they please and my suggestion over that is to not count as member for pvp anyone joined after the 5th of the month and the rewards of the No1 guild be rewarded to the members that were counted on the guild during the pvp selection, meaning that if someone joined after 5th of month wont gain the reward of the guild either. This will prevent prize scamming and lead to healthy antagonism.

we cant ask for specific rewards cause it will be proclaimed as selfish proposal. Staff can find a solution over the reward. The point is to implement something to boost guild pvp affiction. Being in a guild at the moment is not even worthy or essential cause most pvpers dont exp their poke but buy them or pay for daycare service.

nice thought BUT if there will be a reward for no.1 guild the leaders and officers would like to invite PvP Player ONLY and here normal player i.e. hunter and daycare providers will be neglected unless leader/ officer them self do such things... or there best friends do so. new players can't do pvp ofc as they just started and doing story, talking about my guild about 50- 45% members don't pvp but still we are on ladder in yellow server and about 10% of them are newbies and players who are still doing story, they learn about pvp from our other members who pvp as we talk in #pvp about it. so if they (newbies) won't be in any guild which is on ladder i'm not sure but i don't think they can do pvp soon... NOT SURE. but at last i would like to conclude by saying that this is a really good idea :P (ignore my post if you don't understand it, because sometimes even i'm not sure what i am saying :joy:)

Let's plant at least 1 tree every month 

❤️🌳

Legacy Recruitment Page