Make guild PvP worth

Pikpachu

Being in a guild at the moment is not even worthy or essential cause most pvpers dont exp their poke but buy them or pay for daycare service.

Well said. In another game, the reward for winning guild wars (Or in our case: #1 on the Guild Ladder) was the winning guild gets access to an exclusive area for a limited amount of time and this area spawned exclusive Pokemon. In this game the exclusive Pokemon could be current boss Pokemon rewards or something. This seems like the only way in this game to reward an entire guild for their PvP efforts. Other than that, there isn't much that can be done but I do agree that the Guild Ladder rewards should be worked on. Another good suggestion. :Ambivalent:

Since i see most of the answers include the reward I 've already said that we cant propose something specific if we go abide the rules at least, but as a guide i could advise staff on picking a reward that will trigger not pvp players join pvp. According to the merge announced by Red if we combine this idea and the merge the outcome on that pvp season will be extravaggant and i think it's worth a shot.

gifeditor_20180101_132119.gif

• 4 weeks later...

why not make extra rewards to the top 3 players in each guild / and top 3 solo pllayers. they are random rewards ( maybe lottery). if the same player keeps getting the rewards he might donate them toguild or friend making the community friendly and the guilds more potential to grow. why it is always the same 3 guilds leading ! it is because they are sucking others guilds pvpers making them stronger and stronger till unbeatable.

anyways; update the pvp rewards system +1

Se5dVWY.png