Ban Crawdaunt Discussion (Not a joke)

Tr3y

Why you make a Majuscule at each word ?

You dont play PvP so you dont know about this pokemon in PRO meta, you are a newbie here. ;)

And you are top 25 and a pro I guess? Just lol

Im not top 25 in PRO because i work and i play PRO only the weekend but im top 100 Ubers ladder showdown. :) *

Idc about ladder in PRO, ladder need +500 games for have +500 rating. :)

So... Why Are You Talking About Me?

1 - I Play PVP (ShowDown & PRO) I'm Just Not TOP 25... I Know The META Of Both Official Versions And The PRO !!!

2 - Even If I Do Not Play PvP, I'm Here To Contribute With My Option As Useless As It Is... At Least I'm Contributing My Opinion To The Game ...

(I Write The Way I Want If Someone Is Troubled It's Just Not Read !!!) :Proud:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not top 25 in PRO because i work and i play PRO only the weekend but im top 100 Ubers ladder showdown. :) *

1 - I Play PVP (ShowDown & PRO) I'm Just Not TOP 25... I Know The META Of Both Official Versions And The PRO !!!

2 - Even If I Do Not Play PvP, I'm Here To Contribute With My Option As Useless As It Is... At Least I'm Contributing My Opinion To The Game ...

Why should we listen to you here if you don't battle here? It'd be completely nonsensical... The way you type doesn't bother me in particular but I don't agree with you.

Why should we listen to you here if you don't battle here? It'd be completely nonsensical... The way you type doesn't bother me in particular but I don't agree with you.

Respect Your Opinion But I Do Not Agree With It...

Good Luck With Your Game !!!

(My Last Comment In This Post !!!)

Respect Your Opinion But I Do Not Agree With It...

Good Luck With Your Game !!!

(My Last Comment In This Post !!!)

Farewell.

Why you make a Majuscule at each word ?

You dont play PvP so you dont know about this pokemon in PRO meta, you are a newbie here. ;)

Ok, you play Showdown, you dont play much pvp here so you dont know about this pokemon in PRO meta, you are a newbie here. ;)

/o/

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Since enough considerations were given, im going to lock this topic.

As final decision, Crawdaunt wont be banned.

Have you all a great day

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.