Ban Crawdaunt Discussion (Not a joke)

Tr3y

Cmon guys are u serious right now?

Azumarill

Bold togekiss

Bold clefable

Tankchomp

I counter crawdaunt ez with these Pokes, if you dont have aswitch and ur team gets wrecked by it you either need a counter either you should stop using cancer stall.

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 240 HP / 176+ Def Garchomp: 270-318 (64.7 - 76.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Togekiss: 252-298 (67.3 - 79.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 298-352 (75.6 - 89.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 92 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 204-241 (56 - 66.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

None of these pokemon check Crawdaunt bro.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are countless ways to deal with it, priority moves and focus sash pokes being the ones i use. With 4 priority moves and at least one focus sash poke on my team, crawdant has never been an issue with its bad defences. Its not OP, its just that its your team thats weak against it. Not saying that you have a weak team, just saying that you have a weak team against crawdant. I could say the same thing against choice scarf togekiss, i cant counter it with my team. And trust me, togekiss is more bann worthy than crawdant :)

Maybe you're right about Focus Sash. What pokemon do you regularly run with Focus Sash to counter Crawdaunt?

Of course if craw is in and it has choice band its going to do a lot of damage. Its existence is doing damage. But its also frail and slow. It has a hard time getting in and is pretty vulnerable to being revenge killed. For example it can 2 hit clef and azu, but both of those mons easily 1 hit crawdaunt. Tangrowth also 1 shots crawdaunt. Toxicroak and Heliosk can both switch into its water moves and force it out or beat it. If you're really worried you can even run itemless relaxed tangrowth. It can just heal off of regenerator and crawdaunt has to be ada with +2 to even have a chance of 2 hitting it. If crawdaunt isnt running ariel ace then chesnaught (if you managed to get a good one) blocks everything it does well.

magmah6sx0.png

Cmon guys are u serious right now?

Azumarill

Bold togekiss

Bold clefable

Tankchomp

I counter crawdaunt ez with these Pokes, if you dont have aswitch and ur team gets wrecked by it you either need a counter either you should stop using cancer stall.

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 240 HP / 176+ Def Garchomp: 270-318 (64.7 - 76.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Togekiss: 252-298 (67.3 - 79.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 298-352 (75.6 - 89.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 92 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 204-241 (56 - 66.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

None of these pokemon check Crawdaunt bro.

Man if he is banded and he uses crabbhammer u just swich into a slowbro tangrowth or a bulky water resistant tank...also i use full def&hp garchomp they dont 2hko me...also i use 150+ hp on azu...

And btw azumarill with band + playrough deals about the same damage with craw so we should bann this too...

Its not about the pokemon being broken iys doesnt have many counters...

Man if he is banded and he uses crabbhammer u just swich into a slowbro tangrowth or a bulky water resistant tank...

Still a coin flip if he chooses Knock off.

Well eitger eay in the case of tangrowth if you are relaxed full def hp you deal ez with it...also have an alomomola it tanks it pretty well

Or a hydreigon it cant touch and you are faster

I really dont see the reason to bann it...i personally have never used it but its not that hard to deal with

Well eitger eay in the case of tangrowth if you are relaxed full def hp you deal ez with it...also have an alomomola it tanks it pretty well

Or a hydreigon it cant touch and you are faster

I really dont see the reason to bann it...i personally have never used it but its not that hard to deal with

These Pokémon still take more than 50% HP on Knock off or Crabhammer. Tangrowth and Alomomola checks it pretty well tho, but they don't like to switch on Knock off. Hydreigon has no recovery so it's pretty hard to really check Crawdaunt with it, he can just RK it.

I don't see the reason to bann it aswell because he has a lot of :

it has many counters

CHECKS*

Stream ON :

There are countless ways to deal with it, priority moves and focus sash pokes being the ones i use. With 4 priority moves and at least one focus sash poke on my team, crawdant has never been an issue with its bad defences. Its not OP, its just that its your team thats weak against it. Not saying that you have a weak team, just saying that you have a weak team against crawdant. I could say the same thing against choice scarf togekiss, i cant counter it with my team. And trust me, togekiss is more bann worthy than crawdant :)

Maybe you're right about Focus Sash. What pokemon do you regularly run with Focus Sash to counter Crawdaunt?

My most common focus sash uses are Gengar, Breloom, Mamoswine or Nidoking. Any of them can 1hitKO Crawdant. Downside is that you must be sure to have cleared the field or rocks, so focus sash Magic Guard Alakazam is an option as well. Especialy now that Dazling gleam is in game.