Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN? Wiwithewarrior

● How old are you? 22

● Are you active in Discord? Yes, I am

● Where are you from? Depends. Sometimes Philippines, Japan

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Hi currently have 2898hrs playtime/ I recently got back in the game but I will be active daily

● What's your goal in PRO? My goal is to just play pokemon and catch good pokes, at the same time I do pvp as well.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? One of the reason is the guild exp as well as I want to be in the experienced guild as well to learn something new and friends of course.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Prolly Scizor cuz I like his/her appearance overall.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dog because doge is life and its cute.

● What's your Name/IGN? Oreoxmilk

● How old are you?16

● Are you active in Discord? extremely active, basically 12h a day

● Where are you from? Canada

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? My playtime is 647h

● What's your goal in PRO? to be the best pvper and richest

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I want to be part of chaos because it's a top 10 guild. This tells me that there are lots of motivated players that want to pvp and this makes me happy. I also want to join to help out others in any way i can and also because a guild makes the experience of a game much better than it would be without. I want to make friends and have memorable experiences with other guildmates.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Greninja. Greninja is obviously a ninja and imo, ninja's are genuinely really cool people.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dog. I've had lots of fun experiences with dogs and i find them to be very caring and fun to be around, hence the phrase, "a dog is a mans best friend".

● What's your Name/IGN? Wiwithewarrior

● How old are you? 22

● Are you active in Discord? Yes, I am

● Where are you from? Depends. Sometimes Philippines, Japan

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Hi currently have 2898hrs playtime/ I recently got back in the game but I will be active daily

● What's your goal in PRO? My goal is to just play pokemon and catch good pokes, at the same time I do pvp as well.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? One of the reason is the guild exp as well as I want to be in the experienced guild as well to learn something new and friends of course.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Prolly Scizor cuz I like his/her appearance overall.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dog because doge is life and its cute.

Check your pms :)

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

● What's your Name/IGN? my real name is Jonathan, my IGN is Joth104

● How old are you? 17

● Are you active in Discord? very active, at least 7 hours on computer everyday lol

● Where are you from? Australia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 268 hours and I started 18/6/2020

● What's your goal in PRO? To become top pvper and have lots of cash

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Top 10 guild so guild xp and also to get help in learning how to make and use a pvp team

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Turtwig cause watched the anime when I was younger and it looked the cutest

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs even though I don't have one cause they are adorable

● What's your Name/IGN? My name is Fotis and my IGN is Thecreatorpro

● How old are you? 18

● Are you active in Discord? All day cause im checking everthing from my phone

● Where are you from? Im from greece

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? my playtime is 140hrs and i know i dont have the requirments but i think thats not a problem :/ i found guys without 200hrs in your guild. Im playing like 3-5 hrs per day causs im working but i can play more if i find some time

● What's your goal in PRO? Im here just to have fun but i love the MMO like pokemon and i will try to be a good pvper

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I wanna be a part of Chaos cause i know you have a lot of greek guys there. I dont speak very good english and i want some greek guys to play together

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? My favourite pokemon is Swampert cause he is a very good attacker and his only weekness is the grass type moves

● What's your favorite animal and why? My favourite animal is the Labrador dog. Cause its white big and beautifull :)

Edited by TheCreatorPro

● What's your Name/IGN? my real name is Jonathan, my IGN is Joth104

● How old are you? 17

● Are you active in Discord? very active, at least 7 hours on computer everyday lol

● Where are you from? Australia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 268 hours and I started 18/6/2020

● What's your goal in PRO? To become top pvper and have lots of cash

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Top 10 guild so guild xp and also to get help in learning how to make and use a pvp team

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Turtwig cause watched the anime when I was younger and it looked the cutest

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs even though I don't have one cause they are adorable

Check your pms :)

● What's your Name/IGN? My name is Fotis and my IGN is Thecreatorpro

● How old are you? 18

● Are you active in Discord? All day cause im checking everthing from my phone

● Where are you from? Im from greece

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? my playtime is 140hrs and i know i dont have the requirments but i think thats not a problem :/ i found guys without 200hrs in your guild. Im playing like 3-5 hrs per day causs im working but i can play more if i find some time

● What's your goal in PRO? Im here just to have fun but i love the MMO like pokemon and i will try to be a good pvper

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I wanna be a part of Chaos cause i know you have a lot of greek guys there. I dont speak very good english and i want some greek guys to play together

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? My favourite pokemon is Swampert cause he is a very good attacker and his only weekness is the grass type moves

● What's your favorite animal and why? My favourite animal is the Labrador dog. Cause its white big and beautifull :)

Found ya in another guild :(

• Like 1

Hey there! I would like to join the chaos!

● What's your Name/IGN?

My name is Harsha and IGN Trainerharsha

● How old are you?

● Are you active in Discord?

Not really.. my id is Trainer Harsha#6175

● Where are you from?

I am from India

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

5h/day

● What's your goal in PRO?

I am a casual player :)

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

Tbh for the exp xD.. to be part of a community ig and also for guild events!

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

Thats a difficult question xD

● What's your favorite animal and why?

Never thought of it , but i am afraid of bugs and insects.. they give me creeps

Edited by TrainerHarsha

● What's your Name/IGN? Sercanbaba

● How old are you?21

● Are you active in Discord? I only use discord while im playing PRO that means like 8 hours a day .

● Where are you from? Turkey

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? My total playtime is 260 hours . I play at least 4 hours a day

● What's your goal in PRO? I want to see PRO's endgame content , i want to learn how to pvp and want to be a good pvp player and also i wanna catch epic pokes

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I just find out wild battles give more exp if you in a guild so i searched a little and i found this guild .

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Celebi cause it looks cool.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Budgie . I love all kinds of birds and budgies are my favorite animals

● What's your Name/IGN? my name is Federico, ign is Overdestined

● How old are you? 20

● Are you active in Discord? fairly active, usually on friend's servers

● Where are you from? Italy

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I have 200hours in game, I've been playing a couple of hours per day recently

● What's your goal in PRO? PvP

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? For the xp boost and to find someone to play with

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Gengar, I love ghost types and he was in my first team

● What's your favorite animal and why? Wolves, because they're social animals