Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN? MikkelX

● How old are you? 23

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? Denmark

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Havent played for a year, but came back because i have a lot of time on my hands atm.

● What's your goal in PRO? Catching rares and shinies and build up some good pvp teams.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Seems like a pretty good place to get to know new players and discuss the world of pokemon and PRO, aswell as battle and taunt people when u catch shinies they don't have lolol

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Mudkip and Lugia. Mudkip cute and lugia just awesome

● What's your favorite animal and why? Red panda and cat. Have a cat and red pandas are cute af

● What's your Name/IGN? MikkelX

● How old are you? 23

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? Denmark

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Havent played for a year, but came back because i have a lot of time on my hands atm.

● What's your goal in PRO? Catching rares and shinies and build up some good pvp teams.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Seems like a pretty good place to get to know new players and discuss the world of pokemon and PRO, aswell as battle and taunt people when u catch shinies they don't have lolol

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Mudkip and Lugia. Mudkip cute and lugia just awesome

● What's your favorite animal and why? Red panda and cat. Have a cat and red pandas are cute af

Kindly check you dms. :EasterBulba:

sylveon.gif

C'est la vei

Apply to our Guild Genesis/Reborn: Best Guild In Server!

● What's your Name/IGN?

- jh4n

● How old are you?

- 20 years old

● Are you active in Discord?

- Yep, for my other games guild

● Where are you from?

- Philippines

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

- Pretty often, enough to make my parents mad.

● What's your goal in PRO?

- To be Rank 1 player in all servers, Catch all Legendary and Dragon type pokemons.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

- My PRO Filipino friend recommend me this guild.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

- Dragonite, simple pokemon with a bag like a mailman

● What's your favorite animal and why?

- Dog, they are too funny.

Hello there <3

● What's your Name/IGN? mariosbelibg

● How old are you? 27

● Are you active in Discord? Yes!

● Where are you from? Greece

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Around 5-10 hours per day.

● What's your goal in PRO? Make all quests and try to have all my favourite pokemon with good stats.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Many people said it's the best quild in game and it's better to play with other people than alone. Also, I am playing pokemon so many years, and I can help others :) .

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? My best Pokemon would be Lugia <3 , because of it's appearance and AEROBLAST! <3

● What's your favorite animal and why? My favourite animal would be a cat, cause every cat has it's own personality! :P

421032682_TrainerID.png.27bad1c9fd9ec71b4155386191910ef1.png