Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

Hello there :RowletHeart:

● What's your Name/IGN? mariosbelibg

● How old are you? 27

● Are you active in Discord? Yes!

● Where are you from? Greece

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Around 5-10 hours per day.

● What's your goal in PRO? Make all quests and try to have all my favourite pokemon with good stats.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Many people said it's the best quild in game and it's better to play with other people than alone. Also, I am playing pokemon so many years, and I can help others :) .

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? My best Pokemon would be Lugia :RowletHeart: , because of it's appearance and AEROBLAST! :RowletHeart:

● What's your favorite animal and why? My favourite animal would be a cat, cause every cat has it's own personality! :P

Kindly check you dms. :EasterBulba:

sylveon.gif

C'est la vei

Apply to our Guild Genesis/Reborn: Best Guild In Server!

● What's your Name/IGN? Krikke

● How old are you? 29

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? Belgium

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Havent played for over 2 year, but started again few days ago and now daily on

● What's your goal in PRO? hunt godly pokes and have a good pvp team

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Seems a very active and fun clan so i would love to be part of it

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? VENUSAAAAURRRRRRR, no other words needed.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs ofc

I have a total of 300+hrs atm ;

Yes i have my own discord. I'll also join Chaos as well.

I am finished with story ;

I do have a PvP team, , i'm not really fond of PvP. I'll take a shot at it thought.

My favorite pokemon is Gardevoir , she is very beautiful also very powerful . "Gardevoir has the ability to read the future. If it senses impending danger to its Trainer, this Pokémon is said to unleash its psychokinetic energy at full power." (shows how much this pokemon loves its trainer and i love this pokemon as well) :RowletHeart: :D!!

Are You Able To Visit Our Discord Server "Yes"

Why Should We Accept You To Our Guild "im a strong trainer in progress with a lot of game knowledge eg.(types, evol, weakness ,strengths, moves etc." i also realy love pokemon with my soul. I also love how this guild is so detailed and i love it's name . "It would be my pleasure to be a part of Chaos !" :RowletHeart:

Discord ID and Username? / ID Johnny ..... User :SilentNyx . Preferred to be called "Nyx"

A loyal Poke Fan ;

Johnny aka SilentNyx

alt=1525226160597.pnghttps://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?attachments/1525226160597-png.15068/[/img]

● What's your Name/IGN? 7Romain7

● How old are you? 27

● Where are you from? France

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 300+

● What's your goal in PRO? Godly Pvp team

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I heard it was a very nice and active guild

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Kindra, first shiny

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs because they are friendly

● What's your Name/IGN? Krikke

● How old are you? 29

● Where are you from? Belgium

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Havent played for over 2 year, but started again few days ago and now daily on

● What's your goal in PRO? hunt godly pokes and have a good pvp team

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Seems a very active and fun clan so i would love to be part of it

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? VENUSAAAAURRRRRRR, no other words needed.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs ofc

sylveon.gif

C'est la vei

I have a total of 300+hrs atm ;

Yes i have my own discord. I'll also join Chaos as well.

I am finished with story ;

I do have a PvP team, , i'm not really fond of PvP. I'll take a shot at it thought.

My favorite pokemon is Gardevoir , she is very beautiful also very powerful . "Gardevoir has the ability to read the future. If it senses impending danger to its Trainer, this Pokémon is said to unleash its psychokinetic energy at full power." (shows how much this pokemon loves its trainer and i love this pokemon as well) :RowletHeart: :D!!

Are You Able To Visit Our Discord Server "Yes"

Why Should We Accept You To Our Guild "im a strong trainer in progress with a lot of game knowledge eg.(types, evol, weakness ,strengths, moves etc." i also realy love pokemon with my soul. I also love how this guild is so detailed and i love it's name . "It would be my pleasure to be a part of Chaos !" :RowletHeart:

Discord ID and Username? / ID Johnny ..... User :SilentNyx . Preferred to be called "Nyx"

A loyal Poke Fan ;

Johnny aka SilentNyx

alt=1525226160597.pnghttps://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?attachments/1525226160597-png.15068/[/img]

sylveon.gif

C'est la vei

● What's your Name/IGN? 7Romain7

● How old are you? 27

● Where are you from? France

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 300+

● What's your goal in PRO? Godly Pvp team

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I heard it was a very nice and active guild

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Kindra, first shiny

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs because they are friendly

sylveon.gif

C'est la vei