Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN? Swaglordx

● How old are you? 23

● Are you active in Discord? Very its constantly taking up the slot on my 2nd monitor i spend hours scrolling through the different servers whilst i hunt for pokemon haha

● Where are you from? UK

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Had 280hrs on RED then stopped playing waiting for Sinnoh release recently game back to the game (8 or 9 days ago) currently sitting at 381hrs 38min so as you can probably guess rackin up 100hrs in just over a week that im online quite alot

● What's your goal in PRO? To consistently get decent ladder finishes every season and have a complete dex of all regions with all evolves

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Honestly im really interested into starting to PvP but my experience in that area is limited so im searching for a helpful and knowledgeable guild/group if friends that can help me to achieve what i want to in this game and hopefully once i get the experience and knowledge myself i can help other people

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Absol, whats not to like it looks good, it mega evolves, has the ability super luck and magic bounce once mega evolved. How can you not love that

● What's your favorite animal and why? My family always had dogs when i was growing up so naturally i fell in love with them

● What's your Name/IGN? Ssandraberg

● How old are you? 22

● Are you active in Discord? I use discord to talk with my friends everyday and i spend a lot of time reading whats going on in all the different servers im part of

● Where are you from? Sweden but living in the UK

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I used to play on RED i had around 200-220hrs then i stopped playing to focus on raiding in WoW recently came back to PRO and currently have 385hrs

● What's your goal in PRO? To gain the understanding and knowledge to get into PvP and also have all Pokemon level 100 with epic IVs (this may take awhile)

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? My boyfriend also applied *above* and thought it would be fun for us to join a friendly competitive guild to help us gain experience so we can achieve what we want to in this game :)

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? This is difficult i cant choose between two. first is Tyrunt because he is a super cutie in the anime. second is Zorua because he is cute and i have a good one in PRO ^_^

● What's your favorite animal and why? I loooove Horses and cats, Ive had cats my whole life my mum bred them so i got to look after the little kittens when i was younger i instantly fell in love with them.

● What's your Name/IGN? Swaglordx

● How old are you? 23

● Are you active in Discord? Very its constantly taking up the slot on my 2nd monitor i spend hours scrolling through the different servers whilst i hunt for pokemon haha

● Where are you from? UK

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Had 280hrs on RED then stopped playing waiting for Sinnoh release recently game back to the game (8 or 9 days ago) currently sitting at 381hrs 38min so as you can probably guess rackin up 100hrs in just over a week that im online quite alot

● What's your goal in PRO? To consistently get decent ladder finishes every season and have a complete dex of all regions with all evolves

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Honestly im really interested into starting to PvP but my experience in that area is limited so im searching for a helpful and knowledgeable guild/group if friends that can help me to achieve what i want to in this game and hopefully once i get the experience and knowledge myself i can help other people

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Absol, whats not to like it looks good, it mega evolves, has the ability super luck and magic bounce once mega evolved. How can you not love that

● What's your favorite animal and why? My family always had dogs when i was growing up so naturally i fell in love with them

● What's your Name/IGN? Ssandraberg

● How old are you? 22

● Are you active in Discord? I use discord to talk with my friends everyday and i spend a lot of time reading whats going on in all the different servers im part of

● Where are you from? Sweden but living in the UK

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I used to play on RED i had around 200-220hrs then i stopped playing to focus on raiding in WoW recently came back to PRO and currently have 385hrs

● What's your goal in PRO? To gain the understanding and knowledge to get into PvP and also have all Pokemon level 100 with epic IVs (this may take awhile)

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? My boyfriend also applied *above* and thought it would be fun for us to join a friendly competitive guild to help us gain experience so we can achieve what we want to in this game :)

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? This is difficult i cant choose between two. first is Tyrunt because he is a super cutie in the anime. second is Zorua because he is cute and i have a good one in PRO ^_^

● What's your favorite animal and why? I loooove Horses and cats, Ive had cats my whole life my mum bred them so i got to look after the little kittens when i was younger i instantly fell in love with them.

Check pms :SquirtleSquad:

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

What's your Name/IGN?

Hello, I'm known as Ashy on discord. In PRO, I am simply Lofiyu.

● How old are you?

I am 21 years old, and yes, I still do love Pokemon.

● Are you active in Discord?

The official discord? I don't really use it, in personal discords? I'm active daily if not always.

● Where are you from?

I'm from the United Kingdom, British to the bone, yo!

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

I have 11 Hours, and 47 minutes in PRO. I am a newcomer to the game, though not new to Pokemon games, in general, ~ I play whenever I have time, which can vary.

● What's your goal in PRO?

To find friends and enjoy a good time on PRO. Overall, I wish to learn competitive once I've beaten the stories.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

I'm looking for a guild that can teach and make me feel like I belong, I'm hoping this Guild can do just that,

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

My favourite Pokemon has and always will be, Eevee. I know, cliche and overused. Which is why my secondary favourite is Meowstic and Espurr. :^) The reason being is because Eevee is a fox, and foxes are one of my favourite animals. As for Meowstic and Espurr? Simply because they're cats, lol.

● What's your favorite animal and why?

My favourite animal is wolves, and anything canine. Why? Because ever since I can remember, I've loved dogs. It was mainly influenced by our first ever dog by the name of Cider. She was like a DOGmother. Haha!

What's your Name/IGN?

Hello, I'm known as Ashy on discord. In PRO, I am simply Lofiyu.

● How old are you?

I am 21 years old, and yes, I still do love Pokemon.

● Are you active in Discord?

The official discord? I don't really use it, in personal discords? I'm active daily if not always.

● Where are you from?

I'm from the United Kingdom, British to the bone, yo!

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

I have 11 Hours, and 47 minutes in PRO. I am a newcomer to the game, though not new to Pokemon games, in general, ~ I play whenever I have time, which can vary.

● What's your goal in PRO?

To find friends and enjoy a good time on PRO. Overall, I wish to learn competitive once I've beaten the stories.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

I'm looking for a guild that can teach and make me feel like I belong, I'm hoping this Guild can do just that,

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

My favourite Pokemon has and always will be, Eevee. I know, cliche and overused. Which is why my secondary favourite is Meowstic and Espurr. :^) The reason being is because Eevee is a fox, and foxes are one of my favourite animals. As for Meowstic and Espurr? Simply because they're cats, lol.

● What's your favorite animal and why?

My favourite animal is wolves, and anything canine. Why? Because ever since I can remember, I've loved dogs. It was mainly influenced by our first ever dog by the name of Cider. She was like a DOGmother. Haha!

Check pm's :PikaLurk:

● What's your Name/IGN? Aliza.

● How old are you? 23.

● Are you active in Discord? I mainly Discord for the PRO Bot for information/tips.

● Where are you from? Canada

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 575 Hours 59 Minutes. I play for approximately 6 hours daily.

● What's your goal in PRO? Catch em all, evolve em all and build PvP teams.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I've played for around 3 years on and off and have never joined a guild with my expertise I feel this guild would be the perfect fit.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Sylveon because of it's cute charm.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Panda bear because all they do is sleep and eat bamboo.

I am ready to join a professional and mature guild with members of the PRO community that share the same expertise and understanding of the game as myself. I would love to be a part of the Chaos guild and hope you consider my application.

Sincerely,

Aliza

sigpic558249_1.gif

● What's your Name/IGN? Aliza.

● How old are you? 23.

● Are you active in Discord? I mainly Discord for the PRO Bot for information/tips.

● Where are you from? Canada

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 575 Hours 59 Minutes. I play for approximately 6 hours daily.

● What's your goal in PRO? Catch em all, evolve em all and build PvP teams.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I've played for around 3 years on and off and have never joined a guild with my expertise I feel this guild would be the perfect fit.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Sylveon because of it's cute charm.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Panda bear because all they do is sleep and eat bamboo.

I am ready to join a professional and mature guild with members of the PRO community that share the same expertise and understanding of the game as myself. I would love to be a part of the Chaos guild and hope you consider my application.

Sincerely,

Aliza

Check pm's :SquirtleSquad: