Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

I'll start by saying I do NOT have the 200h play time req. So if that's an auto-decline you can stop reading here, otherwise I'll continue for now or for when I reach 200h..

● What's your Name/IGN?: Nick / Escanor789

● How old are you?: 22

● Are you active in Discord?: Extremely. I am one of two admins of the discord for Mykl; an ex-pro Overwatch player who is now a famous Youtube Overwatch personality / Pro royal rumble player.

● Where are you from?: Texas, USA

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?: 140h playtime currently. I play about 2-3 hours on days I work and about 4-5 hours on my days off.

● What's your goal in PRO?: To build a considerable amount of PVP mons to begin taking on the ladder. I have had success in competitive Pokemon since gen 4 and have topped the ladders on Pokemon Showdown frequently. I am also a global voice on PS.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?: I could rant and rave about how nice your guild is, but to keep it simple, it's without a doubt the best guild I can see being offered and I want the best for myself and I enjoy the thought of being able to help others reach that mindset as well for themselves.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?: Although I randomly think a different Pokemon is my 'favorite' Mantine has always stood out as my favorite because Gen 2 was my favorite gen growing up and Mantine just has a very Johto feel to me and I have vivid memories encountering Mantine while playing through the Gen 2 games as a kid.

● What's your favorite animal and why?: Mantis Shrimp. While humans are limited to the amount of color spectrums our eye can handle, the mantis shrimp can see up to 12 to 16 different spectrums. Try imagining a color you've never seen before. Also, the punching mantis shrimp punch so fast they create a air bubble that bursts and sends a shock wave that can kill a fish alone. They've been known to shatter glass and need to be kept in bulletproof glass, their punch has the same force as a small handgun! Awesome creatures. Very colorful too!

I'll start by saying I do NOT have the 200h play time req. So if that's an auto-decline you can stop reading here, otherwise I'll continue for now or for when I reach 200h..

● What's your Name/IGN?: Nick / Escanor789

● How old are you?: 22

● Are you active in Discord?: Extremely. I am one of two admins of the discord for Mykl; an ex-pro Overwatch player who is now a famous Youtube Overwatch personality / Pro royal rumble player.

● Where are you from?: Texas, USA

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?: 140h playtime currently. I play about 2-3 hours on days I work and about 4-5 hours on my days off.

● What's your goal in PRO?: To build a considerable amount of PVP mons to begin taking on the ladder. I have had success in competitive Pokemon since gen 4 and have topped the ladders on Pokemon Showdown frequently. I am also a global voice on PS.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?: I could rant and rave about how nice your guild is, but to keep it simple, it's without a doubt the best guild I can see being offered and I want the best for myself and I enjoy the thought of being able to help others reach that mindset as well for themselves.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?: Although I randomly think a different Pokemon is my 'favorite' Mantine has always stood out as my favorite because Gen 2 was my favorite gen growing up and Mantine just has a very Johto feel to me and I have vivid memories encountering Mantine while playing through the Gen 2 games as a kid.

● What's your favorite animal and why?: Mantis Shrimp. While humans are limited to the amount of color spectrums our eye can handle, the mantis shrimp can see up to 12 to 16 different spectrums. Try imagining a color you've never seen before. Also, the punching mantis shrimp punch so fast they create a air bubble that bursts and sends a shock wave that can kill a fish alone. They've been known to shatter glass and need to be kept in bulletproof glass, their punch has the same force as a small handgun! Awesome creatures. Very colorful too!

Check pm's :D

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

● What's your Name/IGN? Oija

● How old are you? 21

● Are you active in Discord? Yes, i am

● Where are you from? I am from Viet Nam

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I have played from 2016 but, i quitted cause of having no time, now i want back, with 470 hour played, i play it every 2-3 days.

● What's your goal in PRO? completed all region except Sinnoh, in the past i rarelly play PVP so there are no goal :"D

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I want to have friends to play with, join a good guild, learn lot things about pokemon, PRO and how to build a good team.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? I like snorlax, because he is the big one pok :lmao:

● What's your favorite animal and why? I love dog the best, but i can't have one, my mom is allergic with animal's hair, i want to have a friend, play with me, and i want to give my love to a animal, care them, heath them, raise them :"), sure that i 'll have one in the future.

Yeah, hope that i can join with you guys, thanks for reading, and my english it's not really good, sorry about that. :)

What's your Name/IGN? Jb006

● How old are you? 22

● Where are you from? I am from Canada

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I have played from 2017 but, i quitted because of having no time because im schooling now i want back, 300 hour played, i play it every Saturday and sunday days. And If I have I time..

● What's your goal in PRO? completed only region except Sinnoh, in the past i really play don’t play PvP but now ill wil play pvp and ill gonna clean the moveset of my pokes before im gonna play pvp there are no goal :"D

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos:I want to be a pro gamer and join a good guild, learn lot things about pokemon, PRO and how to build a good team.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? I like greninja because she was so strong and cool xD and Halucha because she was cool and funny pokes,.. What's your favorite animal and why? I love the Dog because it can be a friend like saying of the all people the dog can be a friend or brother

Sorry My English is not perfect L thanks for reading this <3

● What's your Name/IGN? Oija

● How old are you? 21

● Where are you from? I am from Viet Nam

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I have played from 2016 but, i quitted cause of having no time, now i want back, with 470 hour played, i play it every 2-3 days.

● What's your goal in PRO? completed all region except Sinnoh, in the past i rarelly play PVP so there are no goal :"D

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I want to have friends to play with, join a good guild, learn lot things about pokemon, PRO and how to build a good team.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? I like snorlax, because he is the big one pok :lmao:

● What's your favorite animal and why? I love dog the best, but i can't have one, my mom is allergic with animal's hair, i want to have a friend, play with me, and i want to give my love to a animal, care them, heath them, raise them :"), sure that i 'll have one in the future.

Yeah, hope that i can join with you guys, thanks for reading, and my english it's not really good, sorry about that. :)

check ur pms :3

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

What's your Name/IGN? Jb006

● How old are you? 22

● Where are you from? I am from Canada

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I have played from 2017 but, i quitted because of having no time because im schooling now i want back, 300 hour played, i play it every Saturday and sunday days. And If I have I time..

● What's your goal in PRO? completed only region except Sinnoh, in the past i really play don’t play PvP but now ill wil play pvp and ill gonna clean the moveset of my pokes before im gonna play pvp there are no goal :"D

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos:I want to be a pro gamer and join a good guild, learn lot things about pokemon, PRO and how to build a good team.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? I like greninja because she was so strong and cool xD and Halucha because she was cool and funny pokes,.. What's your favorite animal and why? I love the Dog because it can be a friend like saying of the all people the dog can be a friend or brother

Sorry My English is not perfect L thanks for reading this :RowletHeart:

check ur pms

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

Name : Mile Kujovic / ING : Lemee

I am active on discord.

Playtime : 310 hrs / Usually after work.

My goal in PRO is to be the hardest working and the nicest guy in the game.

I want to be a part of a nice community and spread all the hard work we spend playing this game every day.

My favorite pokemon in PRO and pokemon in general is Absol. Why, because I love the black and white colour scheme.

My favorite animal is the wolf. I live in a house thats surounded by a dense forest and then every time there is a full moon

you hear a howling wolfs all around you.

I consider my self the Lone Wolf or Montenegro.