Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

Greetings!

What's your Name/IGN? Jessie/Bunnystar

How old are you? 24

Are you active in Discord? Usually go on it when needed from in-game or the forums.

Where are you from? UK

What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 300+ hours. Weekdays I try to play in the evenings mainly, if I didn't pass out from a day of uni already. But definitely online weekends.

What's your goal in PRO? Working on a one of a kind shop. Its on the hush for now.

Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Been invited to Chaos by Quan a few months back.

What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Absol, Hydreigon, Weavile & Tyranitar come to mind. Dark/emo looking pokes are my thing. RAWR.

What's your favorite animal and why? Stallions, Reason being is the whole dark horse vibe. Power, Beauty, & Control.

Introduction: Simple and easy going, like this introduction. Ha.

• Like 1

Shiny Squad Beatdown by Quanbae^^https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_AWM9CKXMA

What's your Name/IGN? Aboejikun

● How old are you? 23 y.o

● Are you active in Discord? Active everyday

● Where are you from? Indonesia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 630+ hours. Around 3-4 hours play everyday if im not busy in working

● What's your goal in PRO? To be in ladder, Collecting nice pokes include shiny pokes,

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?i I think Chaos is strong guild with humble people and got suggest with my friend to join

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?Bulbasaur because its the first sight i see with unique sound when i was kid lol

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dog because they are loyal animal