Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN? Kyze

● How old are you? 25

● Are you active in Discord? Usually online but dont talk on it much, unless I have something to ask/say or I'm spoken to

● Where are you from? England, UK

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 68 hours right now, I am a newer member and I know you have a requirement, but would love if you consider my app! I play daily, even more now I am on lockdown due to virus

● What's your goal in PRO? To get my desired team and be competitive in PvP (usually off-meta, as I don't like following meta in games)

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I'd like somewhere I can call home, ask questions, trade, battle, ask for help, from reliable and experienced players.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Since I was 5, it was Nidoqueen. Always carried me through Pokemon Blue back in the day. But now since its release, it is Glaceon! Current top 3: Glaceon, Nidoqueen, Gyarados.

● What's your favorite animal and why? I'd say my favourite animal is a cat. They're really loving and loyal pets to have

● What's your Name/IGN? Kyze

● How old are you? 25

● Are you active in Discord? Usually online but dont talk on it much, unless I have something to ask/say or I'm spoken to

● Where are you from? England, UK

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 68 hours right now, I am a newer member and I know you have a requirement, but would love if you consider my app! I play daily, even more now I am on lockdown due to virus

● What's your goal in PRO? To get my desired team and be competitive in PvP (usually off-meta, as I don't like following meta in games)

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I'd like somewhere I can call home, ask questions, trade, battle, ask for help, from reliable and experienced players.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Since I was 5, it was Nidoqueen. Always carried me through Pokemon Blue back in the day. But now since its release, it is Glaceon! Current top 3: Glaceon, Nidoqueen, Gyarados.

● What's your favorite animal and why? I'd say my favourite animal is a cat. They're really loving and loyal pets to have

● What's your Name/IGN? luigibored#5717

● How old are you? 24

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? South USA

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 10-12 hours per day, started playing at 2pm and completed a region at 3am today. Once I start something I binge through it.

● What's your goal in PRO? My goal is to have a better knowledge of IVs and PvP as I gradually complete each area. I want to use this to help newer members. I was treated with a lot of respect, people gave me items they had to help me progress further and I want to return the favor.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? The lengthy description of the guild appealed to me and I want to find my place in Chaos. I would like to make new friends so that I can be motivated to continue playing PRO.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? I’ve grown to like Gyarados because it’s strong and can be used to rush through the story solo.

● What's your favorite animal and why? I actually have two favorite animals, cats and dogs, because they provide a lifetime of companionship when you are alone. I currently own a cat because they usually sleep and I’m nocturnal.

Check pms

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

The name is Leo, in-game a.k.a Hexatones. I'm 22 years old. I really enjoy using discord and being sociable. I come from Ecuador. I'm playing from two to six hours daily, also got 880 hours played. My goal in pro is to unlock all areas, being able to defeat all bosses, and be one of the best pvp players. I would really like to become part of the guild since I'm looking for advices and guides to get better in PVE and also PVP. In addition, I'd really like to play with friends. My favorite pokemon is Emolga because I love how friendly and adorable it is (Also because I like electric type). My favorite animal are moths, I do study their growth and metabolic processes since I'm a biotechnologist.

● What's your Name/IGN? Hoangnguyenbao

● How old are you? Im 18 years old

● Are you active in Discord? Yes , I use it everyday

● Where are you from? Vietnam

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I started PRO in 2017 and have around 1k4 hours now . I play it mostly everyday for around 2/3 hours.

● What's your goal in PRO? I wanna be a better pvper and reach the ladder someday

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I want a guild with good pvpers that I can learn from them .

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? My favoutite mon is tyranitar because it's fat and cool :v (I also have a collection of tyranitar contains all nature from useless to epic =]] )

● What's your favorite animal and why? I don't know , I don't like animal much

Thx for reading my application !

The name is Leo, in-game a.k.a Hexatones. I'm 22 years old. I really enjoy using discord and being sociable. I come from Ecuador. I'm playing from two to six hours daily, also got 880 hours played. My goal in pro is to unlock all areas, being able to defeat all bosses, and be one of the best pvp players. I would really like to become part of the guild since I'm looking for advices and guides to get better in PVE and also PVP. In addition, I'd really like to play with friends. My favorite pokemon is Emolga because I love how friendly and adorable it is (Also because I like electric type). My favorite animal are moths, I do study their growth and metabolic processes since I'm a biotechnologist.

Found ya in another guild :(

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

● What's your Name/IGN? Hoangnguyenbao

● How old are you? Im 18 years old

● Are you active in Discord? Yes , I use it everyday

● Where are you from? Vietnam

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I started PRO in 2017 and have around 1k4 hours now . I play it mostly everyday for around 2/3 hours.

● What's your goal in PRO? I wanna be a better pvper and reach the ladder someday

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I want a guild with good pvpers that I can learn from them .

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? My favoutite mon is tyranitar because it's fat and cool :v (I also have a collection of tyranitar contains all nature from useless to epic =]] )

● What's your favorite animal and why? I don't know , I don't like animal much

Thx for reading my application !

Check your pms :)

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "