Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN? Prodromos Enteridis/PhenomenalEQ

● How old are you? 24

● Are you active in Discord? Daily login, not very active.

● Where are you from? Greece

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I play every day (almost 2000h played)

● What's your goal in PRO? Have fun, catch strong versions of my fav poke, get better at pve/pvp battles

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I want to join a guild with active discord to make my PRO experience more interactive.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Blaziken, I love fighters and it's the first fight type starter.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Horse, I believe they are awesome.

Check your pms! <3

image.png.f987891793a787f38288ae564a7c5d82.png

● What's your Name/IGN? Sonzoro.

● How old are you? 20

● Are you active in Discord? I am always active.

● Where are you from? Brazil.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I play every day. 410h.

● What's your goal in PRO? Get good pokemons for pvp / pve and stand out in the game.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I want to join a guild with active discord to make my PRO experience more interactive.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Infernape, when I saw his story in the anime, I found it very attractive, especially when he was furious.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs, they are great companions and very affectionate.

d

● What's your Name/IGN? Sonzoro.

● How old are you? 20

● Are you active in Discord? I am always active.

● Where are you from? Brazil.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I play every day. 410h.

● What's your goal in PRO? Get good pokemons for pvp / pve and stand out in the game.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Infernape, when I saw his story in the anime, I found it very attractive, especially when he was furious.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs, they are great companions and very affectionate.

Check pms! <3

image.png.f987891793a787f38288ae564a7c5d82.png

● What's your Name/IGN? Rampage420

● How old are you? 26

● Are you active in Discord? 7 days a a week.

● Where are you from? Ontario Canada

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 124 hours, all badges completed.

● What's your goal in PRO? Play with the boys, grind exp, trade and be a PVP boy.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Looks like you guys got a community going strong, which is very intriguing.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Charizard, he was out hero when i was a kid.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Kitty cat, because they don't bark.

Hello, Good day.

● What's your Name/IGN? Caluroso

● How old are you? 19 Years of age

● Are you active in Discord? yep (its my number source of memes)

● Where are you from? Philippines

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? (enough to make my parents mad, jk.) 6+ hours a day on average i think.

● What's your goal in PRO? Number 1 in the pvp ladder.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I wanted to be a part of your guild before but thought that im still a newbie on PRO and pokemon pvp, but now i think i have enough knowledge about pokes and pvps, uhm, yeah.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Gardevior with trace, modest and scarfed, thats how i build my garde. Garde is just really good, can turn the tides of the battle.

● What's your favorite animal and why?

Owls , specially barn owls. they're just so beautiful, majestic and can still be deadly and also they're nocturnal just like me. lol

So uhm, for my intro.

Hi Im caluroso. you can call me cal. I am 19, Taurus. This is so hard lol. Uhm usually expirement pokemon pvp showdown and try new tactics to win matches. I love garde cause, why not? especially her shiny ✨. Uhm this is getting embarrassing. lol i think that'll be all. hopefully you can accept me in your guild.

Unohana_in_Bankai_can_launch_slashes_of_blood_from_afar.gif.5c1133b843319f2c8d26f0b7b220155a.gif

Hello, Good day.

● What's your Name/IGN? Caluroso

● How old are you? 19 Years of age

● Are you active in Discord? yep (its my number source of memes)

● Where are you from? Philippines

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? (enough to make my parents mad, jk.) 6+ hours a day on average i think.

● What's your goal in PRO? Number 1 in the pvp ladder.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I wanted to be a part of your guild before but thought that im still a newbie on PRO and pokemon pvp, but now i think i have enough knowledge about pokes and pvps, uhm, yeah.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Gardevior with trace, modest and scarfed, thats how i build my garde. Garde is just really good, can turn the tides of the battle.

● What's your favorite animal and why?

Owls , specially barn owls. they're just so beautiful, majestic and can still be deadly and also they're nocturnal just like me. lol

So uhm, for my intro.

Hi Im caluroso. you can call me cal. I am 19, Taurus. This is so hard lol. Uhm usually expirement pokemon pvp showdown and try new tactics to win matches. I love garde cause, why not? especially her shiny ✨. Uhm this is getting embarrassing. lol i think that'll be all. hopefully you can accept me in your guild.

Kindly check you dms. :EasterBulba:

sylveon.gif

C'est la vei

Apply to our Guild Genesis/Reborn: Best Guild In Server!