Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

What's your Name/IGN? fetxiz

● How old are you? 16year

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? France-corbreuse

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 24heure and 10 hours a day

● What's your goal in PRO? Pvp and farm

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?because you are a guild pvp and I like your concepts

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?Pikachu I find him cute

● What's your favorite animal and why? Cat I find him cute

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?because you are a guild pvp and I like your concepts

@I am 22

@Name in game is Greatgmail

@in discord i am active for and hour or 2 hours

@India

@22 hours and 7 days

@I just gotta have top 25 rank in pvp and become a staff

@ i need active guild so i wanna join

@Greninja as he/she is good-looking

Dogs as they are cute and the real best friends of humans

@I am 22

@Name in game is Greatgmail

@in discord i am active for and hour or 2 hours

@India

@22 hours and 7 days

@I just gotta have top 25 rank in pvp and become a staff

@ i need active guild so i wanna join

@Greninja as he/she is good-looking

Dogs as they are cute and the real best friends of humans

Sorry wrong playtime its 55 hours as i am new

Play time of Greatgmail is 54 hours i have played a lot and this is my new account

Play time of Greatgmail is 54 hours i have played a lot and this is my new account

Since you both miss some requirements i have to deny your applications have a nice day ^^

nXH36Eg.gif

dasda.pngiREVScO.png

● What's your Name/IGN?

- PowerOnline

● How old are you?

- 21yo

● Are you active in Discord?

- everytime i am on pc discord is open, so almost everyday.

● Where are you from?

- I am from Portugal.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

i have almost 252h. I play Pro 3/4 times a week i cant play everyday.

● What's your goal in PRO?

- My favorite part of pokemon its the pvp, so my objective in PRO is to get a lot of epic pokes to use in pvp.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

- i am tired of playing alone and Chaos looks a realy organized guild with the objective to grow.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

- My favorite Pokemon its Charizard b4 it was my first pokemon.

● What's your favorite animal and why?

- My favorite animal is the dog b4 its a super loyal animal, as long u treat them rigth.

● What's your Name/IGN? My name is billy/ my in game name is Lamatanza

● How old are you? I'm 31

● Are you active in Discord? Yes I use it for other games that I have played in the past coc, revolution 2, and destiny 2.

● Where are you from? I'm from u.s. of A. Tennessee.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Roughly 16 hours a day. 103 hours but by the time you get me in the guild I should be way past the 200 hrs required.

● What's your goal in PRO? To grind out coins or pokemon to build the closes to a perfect team to crush the pvp ranking as humanly possible.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? To be honest I looked over guilds for a while. this looks to the best guild in the forums that would fit what I want to get out of this game.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Haunter. When I was way younger and red/blue came out. I would run around destroying people with haunter at all the pokemon leagues at toys r us's through out the state of tennessee. But darkrai is starting to really grow on me now. Me an haunter have alot of history though.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Would have to be a nile monitor I had one that was 10 years old i use to walk it at the park and you will never get a greater feeling walking a 4 ft lizard that could eat the dogs that are walking around you.

● a little bit about me I'm a graphic designer I work from home when I'm not playing this game now. I have been playing pokemon for 15 years so I have alot of game experience. I'm quite new to this game it seems as though it has everything I wanted in a pokemon game before. So I dropped the other ones and now focused on this game. I'm very competitive and I will farm as long as it take to get the perfect or close to perfect pokemon as possible. Cause when it comes down to it that 1 point will make all the difference. I'm very helpful I will do what ever I can to help out a fellow pokemon player. Hope to get to know you guys/gals. Thanks for your time.

● What's your Name/IGN?

- PowerOnline

● How old are you?

- 21yo

● Are you active in Discord?

- everytime i am on pc discord is open, so almost everyday.

● Where are you from?

- I am from Portugal.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

i have almost 252h. I play Pro 3/4 times a week i cant play everyday.

● What's your goal in PRO?

- My favorite part of pokemon its the pvp, so my objective in PRO is to get a lot of epic pokes to use in pvp.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

- i am tired of playing alone and Chaos looks a realy organized guild with the objective to grow.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

- My favorite Pokemon its Charizard b4 it was my first pokemon.

● What's your favorite animal and why?

- My favorite animal is the dog b4 its a super loyal animal, as long u treat them rigth.

● What's your Name/IGN? My name is billy/ my in game name is Lamatanza

● How old are you? I'm 31

● Are you active in Discord? Yes I use it for other games that I have played in the past coc, revolution 2, and destiny 2.

● Where are you from? I'm from u.s. of A. Tennessee.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Roughly 16 hours a day. 103 hours but by the time you get me in the guild I should be way past the 200 hrs required.

● What's your goal in PRO? To grind out coins or pokemon to build the closes to a perfect team to crush the pvp ranking as humanly possible.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? To be honest I looked over guilds for a while. this looks to the best guild in the forums that would fit what I want to get out of this game.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Haunter. When I was way younger and red/blue came out. I would run around destroying people with haunter at all the pokemon leagues at toys r us's through out the state of tennessee. But darkrai is starting to really grow on me now. Me an haunter have alot of history though.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Would have to be a nile monitor I had one that was 10 years old i use to walk it at the park and you will never get a greater feeling walking a 4 ft lizard that could eat the dogs that are walking around you.

● a little bit about me I'm a graphic designer I work from home when I'm not playing this game now. I have been playing pokemon for 15 years so I have alot of game experience. I'm quite new to this game it seems as though it has everything I wanted in a pokemon game before. So I dropped the other ones and now focused on this game. I'm very competitive and I will farm as long as it take to get the perfect or close to perfect pokemon as possible. Cause when it comes down to it that 1 point will make all the difference. I'm very helpful I will do what ever I can to help out a fellow pokemon player. Hope to get to know you guys/gals. Thanks for your time.

check ur pms :3

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "