Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

Hey there :D

● What's your Name/IGN? ~~~ Adm1ral

● How old are you? ~~~ 20

● Are you active in Discord? ~~~ Absolutely :D

● Where are you from? ~~~ I am from Phlippines

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? ~~~ 1150+hours im actually an old player but i stop playing pro since 2017 but now im back :D

● What's your goal in PRO? ~~~ My goal here is to obtain epic pokes via OT and not just buying it & to be at the ladder AGAIN

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? ~~~ I want to be a part of this guild because I want to have a family in game and specially to become a strong player.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? ~~~ I can say its excadrill because he's so offensive and fast

● What's your favorite animal and why? ~~~ it should be a pit bull i really love strong dogs and big like my pit bull pablo :D i think big dogs is like your real protector XD

Hope you accept me :) looking forward of being a part of CHAOS :D

Check ur pms :3

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

● What's your Name/IGN?

Raid19tv (but you can call me Raid)

● How old are you?

I'm 21 years old

● Are you active in Discord?

As much as I can yes! I keep the general tab open on one of my monitors while I play, and chat with the community.

● Where are you from?

Washington state, USA

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

I'm not quite at the 200 hour mark yet,

but I've been playing around 4-6 hours a day on Weekdays and more on the Weekends.

● What's your goal in PRO?

My goal is to be the one of the best pokehunters/sellers on the server,

and make my way into the pvp scene.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

I've really been loving PRO and I wanted to join a guild and make some new friends and learn more about the world of pvp.

Chaos seems to fit that description for me!

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

Salamence has been my favorite mon since I first stepped foot in Meteor falls and found a Bagon while playing Emerald as a kid.

I just kept using Salamence in every pokemon playthrough I could get my hands on it, and its been my fave ever since.

● What's your favorite animal and why?

Cougar/Mountain Lion: They are the Predator of the Washington forests.

I saw one stalking me when I was doing a morning Elk hunt and it was the one of the most terrifying but awesome experiences ever.

● Short Introduction:

I'm a gamer at heart. My first two consoles were a Gameboy Advance and Playstation 2.

I've been playing Pokemon games since Gameboy Color. My first Pokemon game I bought on release was Leaf Green and I picked Bulbasaur.

Recently I had been looking for Pokemon related things to do, as I don't have a switch and all I have been playing are Roms, and then I got introduced to PRO so here I am!

Thanks!

-Raid

● What's your Name/IGN?

Raid19tv (but you can call me Raid)

● How old are you?

I'm 21 years old

● Are you active in Discord?

As much as I can yes! I keep the general tab open on one of my monitors while I play, and chat with the community.

● Where are you from?

Washington state, USA

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

I'm not quite at the 200 hour mark yet,

but I've been playing around 4-6 hours a day on Weekdays and more on the Weekends.

● What's your goal in PRO?

My goal is to be the one of the best pokehunters/sellers on the server,

and make my way into the pvp scene.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

I've really been loving PRO and I wanted to join a guild and make some new friends and learn more about the world of pvp.

Chaos seems to fit that description for me!

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

Salamence has been my favorite mon since I first stepped foot in Meteor falls and found a Bagon while playing Emerald as a kid.

I just kept using Salamence in every pokemon playthrough I could get my hands on it, and its been my fave ever since.

● What's your favorite animal and why?

Cougar/Mountain Lion: They are the Predator of the Washington forests.

I saw one stalking me when I was doing a morning Elk hunt and it was the one of the most terrifying but awesome experiences ever.

● Short Introduction:

I'm a gamer at heart. My first two consoles were a Gameboy Advance and Playstation 2.

I've been playing Pokemon games since Gameboy Color. My first Pokemon game I bought on release was Leaf Green and I picked Bulbasaur.

Recently I had been looking for Pokemon related things to do, as I don't have a switch and all I have been playing are Roms, and then I got introduced to PRO so here I am!

Thanks!

-Raid

Check Pms~

● What's your Name/IGN: Vitkar

● How old are you? 21 years.

● How old are you? Yes, always on.

● Where are you from? I am from Chile.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 477hrs, i play everyday.

● What's your goal in PRO? My goals in Pro are to be a good pvp player.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I would like to make new friends and this guild i like.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? My favorite pokemon is tapu Koko for its great potential.

● What's your favorite animal and why? My favorite animal are Sphynx cats, because they are adorable xd.

"Of old the age, when Ymir lived, sea nor cool waves, nor sand there were, earth had not been, nor heaven above"

● What's your Name/IGN: Vitkar

● How old are you? 21 years.

● How old are you? Yes, always on.

● Where are you from? I am from Chile.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 477hrs, i play everyday.

● What's your goal in PRO? My goals in Pro are to be a good pvp player.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I would like to make new friends and this guild i like.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? My favorite pokemon is tapu Koko for its great potential.

● What's your favorite animal and why? My favorite animal are Sphynx cats, because they are adorable xd.

check ur pms

what's your name/ ingame? Finlandguy6 (pokemon pro account) Eikka Erik Honkala

How old are you? i'm currently 20 years old

are you active in Discord? yes i am

where are you from? Finland, of course

what's your playtime/ how often do you play pro? i've played 1800+ hours now and i play often, depends on when i'm free and feel to play pokemon pro, somentimes i play somenthing else game like playstation or XBOX 360 or somenthing

what's your goal in pro? playing pvp, hunting pokemon for pvp/selling or valuable items to make myself a rich, battling bosses.

why do you want to be part of chaos? looking to make new trusted good friends or chance if anyday we can make it to guild ladder

what's your favorite pokemon and why? i don't have yet any of my favorite pokemon

what's your favorite animal and why? cats because they are cute and spin me when i do somenthing good to them

what's your name/ ingame? Finlandguy6 (pokemon pro account) Eikka Erik Honkala

How old are you? i'm currently 20 years old

are you active in Discord? yes i am

where are you from? Finland, of course

what's your playtime/ how often do you play pro? i've played 1800+ hours now and i play often, depends on when i'm free and feel to play pokemon pro, somentimes i play somenthing else game like playstation or XBOX 360 or somenthing

what's your goal in pro? playing pvp, hunting pokemon for pvp/selling or valuable items to make myself a rich, battling bosses.

why do you want to be part of chaos? looking to make new trusted good friends or chance if anyday we can make it to guild ladder

what's your favorite pokemon and why? i don't have yet any of my favorite pokemon

what's your favorite animal and why? cats because they are cute and spin me when i do somenthing good to them

check ur pms