Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

What's your Name/IGN?JusJambu96

● How old are you? 22

● Are you active in Discord? Everyday in discord

● Where are you from? ~~~ I am from Indonesia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I only 24 hours, playing only PvP everyday with 200+ rating right now

● What's your goal in PRO? Have much cc and poke dollar and fight for ladder

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I wanna get good, get friends

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Dialga because it has good typing

● What's your favorite animal and why? I loved fish, they could be a pet, and we can eat it

Thanks for the attentions, hope we own the ladder

Edited by Kitsune9

What's your Name/IGN? CantCompete

● How old are you? 22

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I only 24 hours, playing only PvP everyday with 200+ rating right now

● What's your favorite animal and why? I loved fish, they could be a pet, and we can eat it

Found ya in another guild

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

What's your Name/IGN? CantCompete

● How old are you? 22

check pms

What's your Name/IGN? Scopolamine

● How old are you? 23 years

● Are you active in Discord? Pretty much every days accessible on discord

● Where are you from? I am born and raised in France

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I'm playing every day, can easily hunt for 12h+, did mutiple 24h hunt marathons and have more projects to come.

● What's your goal in PRO? Getting as high as I can on the ladder, having fun and participating in the growing community that is PRO.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Seems like a great guild, I love your reward system and I wanna get to the top of Guild ladder or at least try my hardest to sit on THE ISLAND if you know what I mean ;)

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Quagsire, because he's cute and would probably make a good buddy IRL

● What's your favorite animal and why? My favorite animal is the homo sapiens sapiens, he's obviously for me the most interesting one, because of his intelligence and his psyche.

I'm a psychology student IRL and I love gaming, I've always been a fan of competitive games (top 25 europe Black ops Promod, D1 Top 3 EUW Shaco player, ladder on pokemonshowdown) stopped playing pokemon completely at the end of summer 2018 but I'm now back and wanna see where I can go in PRO. I'm in a dead guild (only member playing) atm, the one from the french lol streamer Crocodyle, and I'm only staying in it for the exp boost and will leave it if you agree on me joining you guys :)) I'm very active in both Discord and All chats, to help new players and laugh with people. I'm sure I can be a useful member to the guild in both theorycrafting, teambuilding and pvp.I did not really start playing pvp on pro yet but I will start soon and I'm positive I can have great results while having fun with exotic ,unique and home made teams of mine.

Thank you for reading and hope you all having a wonderful day.

Feel free to message me here or on discord : Scopo___________________________#2230

1844423814_trainercard.png.8a02f2bf675dda97dfb8e40054b1312f.png

What's your Name/IGN? Scopolamine

● How old are you? 23 years

● Are you active in Discord? Pretty much every days accessible on discord

● Where are you from? I am born and raised in France

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I'm playing every day, can easily hunt for 12h+, did mutiple 24h hunt marathons and have more projects to come.

● What's your goal in PRO? Getting as high as I can on the ladder, having fun and participating in the growing community that is PRO.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Seems like a great guild, I love your reward system and I wanna get to the top of Guild ladder or at least try my hardest to sit on THE ISLAND if you know what I mean ;)

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Quagsire, because he's cute and would probably make a good buddy IRL

● What's your favorite animal and why? My favorite animal is the homo sapiens sapiens, he's obviously for me the most interesting one, because of his intelligence and his psyche.

I'm a psychology student IRL and I love gaming, I've always been a fan of competitive games (top 25 europe Black ops Promod, D1 Top 3 EUW Shaco player, ladder on pokemonshowdown) stopped playing pokemon completely at the end of summer 2018 but I'm now back and wanna see where I can go in PRO. I'm in a dead guild (only member playing) atm, the one from the french lol streamer Crocodyle, and I'm only staying in it for the exp boost and will leave it if you agree on me joining you guys :)) I'm very active in both Discord and All chats, to help new players and laugh with people. I'm sure I can be a useful member to the guild in both theorycrafting, teambuilding and pvp.I did not really start playing pvp on pro yet but I will start soon and I'm positive I can have great results while having fun with exotic ,unique and home made teams of mine.

Thank you for reading and hope you all having a wonderful day.

Feel free to message me here or on discord : Scopo___________________________#2230

Check pms

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png