Ban Amoonguss

Crokstar

@ImPoppy

I mean,i don't know about blue server,but in Red we see alot of Amoonguss/Tropius.

Meta changes i assume

I guess it's different in red. But in blue it's really really uncommon. The argument about almost never seeing it might not be very good now when i think about it. Servers have different metas, I just forgot about that. Anyway It's not a problem at all in blue.

Like in all metas there are counters for everything, so to everyone that has trouble with it, then making a small change in your team would be a good thing. Sometimes you don't even need to change a pokemon. A move change could be enough.

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[mention]ImPoppy[/mention]

I know,that's right,but just letting you know those topics are just memes;obviously we don't see Tropius in PvP.:D Same for Relicanth. xD

but yeah,it is very easy to check/deal with amoonguss,just have to play around it.But it's a very strong Pokemon in the Red meta either way.^_^

And yeah,that argument is not really..accurate.

Example : In Red,we never see Latios,but it's probably one of the most broken mon without Pursuit

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As the subject is titled i think that PRO isn't prepaired for pokes like amoonguss. it survives an attack puts ur poke to sleep and then switches out regaining its hp in addition absorbing toxic spikes which makes stall even harder to break which in combination with residual dmg like life orb leads to lose with an offensive team since these pokes regain its hp by switching out. Amoonguss puts ur poke 100% chance on sleep which makes things comes worse fighting with a 5v6 scenario leaving u with less oportunities to beat stall.

Amoongus is just a strong pokemon with a good ability. Just like any other pokemon it has weaknesses and can be easily dealt with if you exploit those weaknesses. I don't think it's fair to ban it for being an all around good pokemon.