"Team Preview" for a better PvP system.

Naoizdabest

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a great idea but I believe that not having Team Preview is what makes PRO's PvP so unique. Not being able to see other's Pokemon allows for better prediction and increases the skill level of PvP. Other than that, I'd like to see what the PRO team decides in the end.

Not knowing your opponents full team creates a situation where you are pretty much just guessing instead of actually predicting. Lead ttar, could be literally any set, you have no reason to think its this or that besides "ive seen a lot of people running this lately" or "ive recently faught this guy and he was using x", and that kind of information is very flimsy. Honestly knowing each others team makes you rely on mind games and tactics more instead of so much on just having a team that covers enough random stuff. I definitely want team preview.

magmah6sx0.png

Disagree at 100%, its PRO not showdown. Why should we pvp here, if we make like showdown, i think you should go there.

For better PvP, we need all abilities, attacks, this things are going to make the Pvp more funny

If your going off of this logic then Pokemon in PRO should go up to level 200, their EVs should be capped at 1000 instead of 510, we should make new Pokemon types, PvP battles should be 8v8 instead of 6v6, etc. Showdown has team preview because it is a mechanic implemented in the Nintendo Pokemon games, not because they want it. PRO's mechanics are built off of Nintendo's Pokemon mechanics as well so I don't see why team preview should be an exception. This argument makes absolutely no sense.