Contents:

• [goto=0] Over Used OU[/goto]

• [goto=1] Under Used UU[/goto]

• [goto=2] Rarely Used RU[/goto]

• [goto=3] Never Used NU[/goto]

• [goto=4] Threats[/goto]

• [goto=5] Discussion[/goto]

• [goto=6] About[/goto]

Tiers are, in a way, a ranking system for Pokémon. The placement of Pokémon within the tiers defines both their usage and their overall potential. Pokémon that are strong and used often will find themselves in the high tier of OU, while weaker and less common Pokémon will find their way into UU, RU and NU.

[anchor=0]-[/anchor]

banner_bummer.png

Overused

Overused, commonly abbreviated as "OU", refers to Pokémon that are most frequently used in standard play.

OU status does not have to do with a Pokémon's power or ability. The Pokémon that make up OU, as with all tiers, are determined based on usage.

663.png302.png212.png598.png232.png248.png350.png450.png184.png121.png036.png227.png242.png068.png059.png094.png461.png468.png407.png080.png530.png149.png003.png091.png

[anchor=1]-[/anchor]

uu_logo.png

Underused

Underused, commonly referred to as "UU", consists of Pokémon that are not used enough to be in OU.

Pokémon classified as UU are often outclassed by Pokémon in higher tiers, possibly as a result of generally lower base stats, available moves, or Abilities.

230.png658.png006.png009.png289.png359.png475.png282.png553.png142.png214.png467.png430.png115.png373.png609.png160.png477.png612.png065.png026.png405.png135.png Magnezone, Jellicent, Electivire, Lucario , Gliscor (will add pics sortly)

[anchor=2]-[/anchor]

ru_logo.png

Rarelyused/Littleused

This tier is referred to as either "RU" or "LU". While the name of the tier varies, its "level" is equivalent. The tier consists of Pokémon that are not used enough to be in UU.

452.png477.png157.png169.png112.png202.png537.png262.png632.png181.png034.png031.png103.png073.png076.png134.png241.png224.png107.png237.png297.png291.png469.png106.png062.png

[anchor=3]-[/anchor]

logo.png

Neverused

Neverused, commonly referred to as "NU", consists of Pokémon that are not used in pvp.

All other remaining Pokémons go here.

Discussion[anchor=5]-[/anchor]

Pokémons for whom tier's arn't decided [Needs Discussion]

None Atm

About[anchor=6]-[/anchor]

Changes to the Pokémons present in each tier's will be made according to their usage in game. This Thread is meant to educate players about the current PvP Pokémon's usage.

Thread will be updated with each new pokemon getting into PvP, thread requires player discussions about usage.I'd Request the PvP'ers to check the tiers and advice me changes. These tiers were made upon discussion In-game

NOTE: PRO's tier is not same as Smogon, tiers here are made upon the avilability of Pokemons In-game and usage.

:thanks:

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PRO PvP Tiers [2015-11-23]

<r><QUOTE author="irafayel"><s>

</s><POST content="61256"><s></s>61256<e></e></POST> Shane said we wont have tiers and clauses until all battle bugs have been fixed, moves/abilites implemented, items ingame, etc. :|<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Well i din't say we have to follow this :) This thread can be used to show the current used pokes and how much are they used.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>

Re: Pokémon Tiers [2015-11-23][Currently]

<t>nice listing<br/>

<br/>

the pokemons u said disscusion about :<br/>

Greninja - ou<br/>

Slaking - ou<br/>

Luxray - uu<br/>

Drapion - uu<br/>

Yanmega - ru<br/>

Seismitoad -ru<br/>

Chandelure -ou<br/>

Durant -ru<br/>

Gothitelle -uu<br/>

Hippowdon -uu<br/>

Roserade -uu<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

u missed few pokemons like- altaria,flygon,dusklops, sharpedo, delphox(there will be more and i think u shall make a list for nu pokemons too as there r many which r supposed to be in different tiers)<br/>

clefable is added twice in ou list<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

i also think u should rethink on tiers for few pokemons<br/>

<br/>

krokodile is about uu<br/>

cloyster and jolteon are supposed to be ou <br/>

hatiyama is uu<br/>

vaporeon is ru<br/>

miltank should go in uu and ninjask to ou</t>

EIsrSi5.png

<r>whoa nice somes.. its will be very helpfull for me to make some strategy too. i think Greninja, Slaking, , Drapion, Seismitoad, Chandelure, and Roserade are classified in UU and Luxray,Durant, Gothitelle, Hippowdon, and Yanmega are classified in RU. <E>:confused:</E></r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="Beast53"><s>

</s><POST content="61264"><s></s>61264<e></e></POST> nice listing<br/>

<br/>

the pokemons u said disscusion about :<br/>

Greninja - ou<br/>

Slaking - ou<br/>

Luxray - uu<br/>

Drapion - uu<br/>

Yanmega - ru<br/>

Seismitoad -ru<br/>

Chandelure -ou<br/>

Durant -ru<br/>

Gothitelle -uu<br/>

Hippowdon -uu<br/>

Roserade -uu<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

u missed few pokemons like- altaria,flygon,dusklops, sharpedo, delphox(there will be more and i think u shall make a list for nu pokemons too as there r many which r supposed to be in different tiers)<br/>

clefable is added twice in ou list<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

i also think u should rethink on tiers for few pokemons<br/>

<br/>

krokodile is about uu<br/>

cloyster and jolteon are supposed to be ou <br/>

hatiyama is uu<br/>

vaporeon is ru<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Well the pokes in discussion list they are to be discussed. I'd like to see what others think too :)<br/>

About flygon it was in my list in UU forgot to add pic, sharp will add them to discussions.<br/>

Altaria is ru for the moment, Dusk is ru i guess and about fox uu<br/>

<br/>

Kroko numbers increased and players buyin em now since Moxie works now .. battled like 6 different players today 3/6 kroko.<br/>

Cloy numbers got decreased since lucario/arca/scizor priority boosted hits so uu<br/>

about chande it was shadowtagged so it was used in numbers, but now the ability has changed to infitrator so less usage uu<br/>

Hariyama i guess ur right still..<br/>

vapo ru (Y)<br/>

Thanks for suggestions mate :3</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>