Pokémon Tiers and PvP Trends [2016-4-16][Current] [UPDATED]

Somes

Re: Pokémon Tiers and PvP Trends [2015-11-23][Currently]

<r><QUOTE author="Nosafur"><s>

</s><POST content="69205"><s></s>69205<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Somes"><s>
</s><POST content="69198"><s></s>69198<e></e></POST> Breloom and Spore!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Breloom is trouble now.. just wait for Sticky Web to start working, and then when Breloom is able to use Bullet Seed! Good game, lol<e>

</e></QUOTE>

That will be REKT xD OP <E>:Ambivalent:</E></r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Moves get abused in this ''anything goes'' style in there. while on OU tier for example u could find the sleep mod for example. However i mean in general , i'd support to see tiers and new pokemon in the future. Egg moves are needed for a better battling system at the future beside the current move fixes. I hope for the best for pro's future.<br/>

Fadoka~</t>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

<r><QUOTE author="Nosafur"><s>

</s><POST content="69205"><s></s>69205<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Somes"><s>
</s><POST content="69198"><s></s>69198<e></e></POST> Breloom and Spore!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

If you think Breloom is trouble now.. just wait for Sticky Web to start working, and then when Breloom is able to use Bullet Seed! Good game, lol<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Breloom with no sleep clause abuse more than Sticky Web ^^U it is a fact...<br/>

<br/>

I believe that the best tier for the tournament is <B><s></s>OU<e></e></B> but I think there are too many things to fix before we can talk of a tournament in top condition <B><s></s>:c<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

Clauses > Tiers</r>

ℓєт уσυя ѕмιℓє ςнαиgє тнє ωσяℓ∂

2e322hw.png

• 1 month later...

Re: Pokémon Tiers and PvP Trends [2016-1-17][Current]

<t>I wonder why 5 out of 6 pokes of my team are rated OU :whistle:<br/>

In my opinion, some of the poke listed in the higher tiers are only OU when played in a specific setup.<br/>

I'll take as exemple what I'm playing atm, the rain team (and how those rated OU should or should not wether they are strong individually or not) :<br/>

-Politoed is the bread and butter of rain team and rain is known to be a very strong comp in the current meta, so I'd say drizzle Politoed = deserved OU.<br/>

-Milotic and Azumarill are very strong even outside of rain teams, deserved OU as well (even if i don't see this much Azumarills atm, but it will come for sure)<br/>

-KIngdra and Electivire : while they are very good inside of rain teams, they are really outclassed in all other comps, so I'd say swift swim Kingdra only should be OU, and Electivire should probably be in a lower tier since he is only a lightning rod for those teams and is outclassed by most other common sweepers in non rain teams.<br/>

<br/>

I'll try to see more in details what you have listed there and add my grain of salt, very interesting thread anyways !<br/>

<br/>

EDIT : I didn't notice where you placed abomasnow but since he is a notable counter to rain teams (no ice weakness unlike most grass types, very hard hitting grass type move, anti rain ability), i'd say his rating should be on whether or not rain is played a lot or not, and if sun teams/fire type pokemons are common or not. I don't know if you did tiers based on frequency of use or based in raw individual/strategic strength, but in term of strategic strength i'd place abomasnow in UU, if not OU</t>

<t>Update!<br/>

New Sub-Headin:<br/>

<br/>

Threats - This means the pokemons that are currently a threat due to improved Moves/NewTM's/Egg Moves<br/>

<br/>

Threats:<br/>

<br/>

# Since there are no claused, it's been seen that some players using Vanniluxe,Lapras for Sheercold Purpose.<br/>

# Wrap is bugged, if someone uses wrap on a poke and switches out, the rival poke still stays on field cant switch. (Meh, Bug abusers)<br/>

# Sun Team, wasn't it easy to tank Ninetails with blissey? Not anymore.. Due to egg move Hypnosis Ninetails makes blisseyfalls asleep and then spam fireblast/flamethrower.<br/>

# Rain team, with bellydrum Azumarill is Op against blissey, with Rain+ Azumarill's STAB+ Bellydrum it can kill anything, leaving some grass pokemons.</t>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<t>Hey very nice post thanks to you but I'd like to know what was your source ?<br/>

Just your personal experience in PvP ?<br/>

Statistics you made yourself from Pvp ?<br/>

Or PRO-adapted official tiers from Smogon ?<br/>

EDIT: Found the answer, mybad. Great work</t>