GUIDE (HACK) FOR NEVER ENDING MS (Membership)

Gagans

Hey, maybe this is a trick maximum of you know but there are still some players don't know it. so this post is for them :Smile:

So, as you know nothing is for free (unless you are too lucky :unamused: ).

Collect money for 2 ms or small ms, then go and fight "boss"

unknown.png

then defeat that boss using a slowbro.gif

or seaking.gif

If you will use slowbro.gif then follow this guide.

If usingseaking.gif then read this guide beacuse i didn't find any video on YouTube

1. Take Gengar with a focus sash :- Mewtwo will use psyco cut, you will be left with 1 hp due to focus sash.. use shadow ball it will take mewtwo’s half life then let gengar die.

2. Bring Talonflame and use brave bird and kill mewtwo.

3. Let Talonflame die against Primal groundon as it will use thunder punch.

4. Bring h.a. seaking use 6 times agility then 1 scald will kill Primal groundon as you got 6 times sp.atk because of primal groundon’s thunder punch.

5. XD001 (mega lugia) ice beam can kill it of seaking if not then let seaking die and 1st kill XD001

6. Then comes primal kyoger… don’t kill it just revive seaking at that time.. and let that poke die.

7. Use 3 agility and use the other 3 turns to revive ur pokes which died, that way you will get max sp.atk and max spd.

8. Then give hyper potion to seaking, then use 3-4 scald to kill kyoger.

9. Mega latios is a dragon type which is weak against ice.. go for ice beam on it too

10. Mega ryaquzza is also dragon and flying type that means ice beam is times 4 super effective. And you won :stuck_out_tongue:

in 3rd win you will get a free Small MS

in 4 fights u can get about 300k+ for buy a small ms

so u lost nothing on there and can keep repeat this step

and u can gain and if do daycare service with extra 50% exp on level up

if you are a hunter then you'll catch MS pokemons and sell them i.e. more Money

x2 money from wild poke and npc

You can read Other benefits of MS by clicking HERE

GOOD LUCK :Angel:

<i></i>

• Like 1

Let's plant at least 1 tree every month 

❤️🌳

Legacy Recruitment Page

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team is better and easier to fight i think (no revive poition)

+ sableye will-o-wisp mewtwo (h.a trash is ok, mewtwo will spam psycho cut and close combat which are nothing with sab, need h.a for mega rayquaza)

+ 3 water poke ( slow bro or something can tank earthquake, thunder punch and flamethrower ) to kill groundon (dont let ur sab die, we will need it for rayquaza)

+ Blissey, + spdef nature, max spdef hp, kill : xd1001, latios, kyogre,... spam toxic + sei + soft .

+ and the last poke : mega ray, burn it by ur h.a sab or clefable to take 1/2 hp and kill it with ur ice beam slow, gl :)

+

• Like 1

[MEDIA=giphy]4QF3B3nXS9bdxci1gI[/MEDIA]

My Personal Shop

My wishlist

The best strategy for this boss is to send out Forretress with Sturdy. Use stealth rocks and let Forretress die. Send out Talonflame and Acrobatics one shots Mega Mewtwo because it used Close Combat twice on Forretress. Switch to Seaking on Groudon (it uses thunderpunch on talonflame and you're immune with Seaking). Spam Agility with Seaking untill you're at +6 SpAtk. Sweep the rest of the way. Since you used stealth rock you break XD001's Multiscale ability and ice beam kills it. Literally requires 3 pokemon. I usually bring my sync and false swiper as 2 other pokemon in case I get Phione after.

• 2 weeks later...