PRO Xmas Event 2017

Calahan

I was at hoenn and at that time I can't come but when I get back to Kanto then, I have heared that Regice will not going to be encounter anymore. I love regice and when I went to check blue pokeball then their is nothing out their and I got missed that chance just because of Hoenn. Feeling sad in this Christmas event. :'(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:Cry: After installing the game and played the game and after that exiting the game it got deleted every time i play WHY :Angry:

Are you sure, you choice good server ?

So, you cant loose your progress its impossible, its auto save.

CobraMK from Red server.

[glow=red]The Xmas Event has now come to an end![/glow]

Thanks to everyone for participating, we hope you had fun and are enjoying all your rewards and new Pokémons!

mrHYpzN.png

[margin=10]eFMYAy8.png

You should have been teleported to Viridian Pokecenter if you still were in the event area when it closed.

If you're still stuck somewhere, somehow, in the event area, please contact a staff member on Discord or via General Support, we'll be able to teleport you out.

We wish you all a great day, a happy new year, and see you soon for more events!

The next official one in date being the Hide & Seek event, round three!

It will take place the 26th, 27th or 28th, depending on the server; follow the link for more infos!

:Heart: