Bye bye pro

Psamathee

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ma favourite pokemon is Scorvol. I am new. I am building a team for pvp and that s why I need your help. I wish to get a pvp pokemon :) For chrismas, i wish my first shiny ^^ If one day, u replay on pro. I would like to do a gift.

(My english is far from perfect)

Hope to meet you.

My favorite pokemon is snivy because its quite obviously my spirit animal.

I'd like to win because I've been pretty down on my luck so this would be a nice event to bolster my self confidence.

What I wish for christmas is to get at least one christmas or shiny poke because im getting skunked pretty hard.

Merry christmas and goodluck all

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

My favourite is Garchomp because i think it looks so cool, the reason i want to win is that i couldnt catch any garchomp so i want it so much :) I want a successfull college life for next year. Thank you for doing this bro i wish you happines for your future life .