Sample Teams! From An1bae, Tr3y and Rebo.

Xrevolutionx94

Stall break-offencive team

role:(wallbreaker-late game cleaner) Crawdaunt ability:adaptability ada 252 atk-252 spd,item choice band,moveset:knock off,waterfall/crabhammer,aquajet,superpower/xscizor.

role:(late game cleaner-revenge killer-wallbreaker) Dragonite ability:multiscale ada 252 atk-252 spd,item choice band,moveset:extreme speed,ironhead,superpower,thunder punch/outrage.

role(spinner-def wall-entry hazard support)Forretress ability:sturdy relaxed/bold/impish,item leftovers-rocky helmet-shed shell,moveset:rapid spin,stealth rock,spikes/gyro ball,volt switch.

role:(wallbreaker)Infernape any ability,rash 220sp atk-145atk rest spd,moveset:mach punch,close combat,flamethrower,grass knot.

role:( tank-sp def wall)Goodra ability:sap sipper ada 252 atk 212 hp rest spd,item assault vest,moveset:outrage,fire punch/superpower,power whip,iron tail.

role(revenge killer-late game cleaner)Hydreigon ability:levitate naive/timid/modest,item choice scarf,moveset:draco meteor,dark pulse,u turn,flash cannon/flamethrower.

Pls rate my team :D :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zip

The pokes does not synergize together.

Nice to see a stallbreaker team that can do NOTHING to a clefable.

Not making use of speed (ev points) makes you exceptionally week to any team that doesn thave 6 mons with very low speed. A lot of repeat roles, repeat types. A lot of the pokes on the team accomplish the same goal(beat the same mons) you don't have many options to play with, can't reach very far outside of the one purpose it's suposed to beat.

It's the kind of team that will be 5% of the teams you meet in pro very hard, and insta loose to all other teams that isn't played by a dog.

Forretress also extremely bad hazard control poke. as it is the only one on the team as well it can't get a whole lot done. Can't get opponents rocks off the field or prevent opponents rocks from going up in the first place. no taunter, can't do nothing vs a jellicent, no magic bouncer. opponent will basicly have hazard control vs you any single game when you are using this team which is EXTREMELY bad concidering you also are running a dragonite.

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png

First of all i like dragons and dark types thats why im using them :) .Hydreigon,dragonite,crawdaunt have 252 evs speed.i think they arent to slow.Goodra has 46 speed evs too,is faster than support tyranitar,ada max speed azumarill,0 speed suicune,faster than mandibuzz,bold clefable,bold milotic,bold togekiss and most walls of the game and some offencive threats.Crawdaunt is faster than them too.Timid hydreigon with scarf is faster than modest max speed ludicolo in rain.Forretress can spin against many pokes and can take 2 scalds from jellicent switch out and give its place to crawdaunt with a slow volt switch,so if they stay in is a sure oh-ko with band knock off,or take a lot of damage for any switch in against it.Against clefable im using goodra's iron tail and ironhead.Band ironhead is always a 2oh-ko against bold clefable,clefable without any calm mind boost cant take nite down with 1hit when multiscale is active.Most of times it works,so i was in top25 in blue server 2 times with this team.

First of all i like dragons and dark types thats why im using them :) .Hydreigon,dragonite,crawdaunt have 252 evs speed.i think they arent to slow.Goodra has 46 speed evs too,is faster than support tyranitar,ada max speed azumarill,0 speed suicune,faster than mandibuzz,bold clefable,bold milotic,bold togekiss and most walls of the game and some offencive threats.Crawdaunt is faster than them too.Timid hydreigon with scarf is faster than modest max speed ludicolo in rain.Forretress can spin against many pokes and can take 2 scalds from jellicent switch out and give its place to crawdaunt with a slow volt switch,so if they stay in is a sure oh-ko with band knock off,or take a lot of damage for any switch in against it.Against clefable im using goodra's iron tail and ironhead.Band ironhead is always a 2oh-ko against bold clefable,clefable without any calm mind boost cant take nite down with 1hit when multiscale is active.Most of times it works,so i was in top25 in blue server 2 times with this team.

/its an alright team but i needs to be touched up imo bc u do get destroyed by most highly offensive teams bc u cant do anything vs a talonflame and rocks :( clefable indeed hurts a bunch and azumarill :\ I'm looking into ur team to see what could be touch to avoid this :D. Its a decent team none the less

4K82h71.png

• Garchomp(Impish) Evs-252HP+252Def | Ability-Rough Skin | Item-Rocky Helmet | Moveset) Dragon Tail, Fire Blast, Earthquake, Stealth Rock

• Excadrill (Jolly/Adamant) Evs-252Attck+252SPD | Ability - Not Mold Breaker | Item-Choice Scarf | Moveset) Earthquake, Rapid Spin, Iron Head, Rock Slide

• Ferrothorn (Relaxed) Evs-252HP+252Def | Ability-Iron Barbs | Item-Leftovers | Moveset) Leech Seed, Spikes, Protect, Gyro Ball

• Jellicent (Bold) Evs-252HP+252Def | Ability-Water Absorb | Item-Leftovers | Moveset) Scald, Taunt, Recover, Shadow Ball

• Talonflame(Adamant/Jolly) Evs-252Attck+252SPD | Ability-Gale Wings | Item-Choice Band | Moveset) Brave Bird, Flare Blitz, U-turn, Sleep Talk

• Clefable (Bold/Calm) Evs-252HP+252Def | Ability-Magic Guard | Item-Leftovers | Moveset) Calm Mind, Thunder Wave, Moonblast, Softboiled

LOL