Hi! Im new to this!

Guest Jotase678

Guest Jotase678

Hi guys!!! My name Is Jose Carlos and Im from Spain. Im 17 years old. I was playing like pokemon showdown and then one of my rivals talked me about this site, so I decided to give it a try. I just want to meet new friends and play with them this game and, you know, have some amazing battles and that stuff! I hope this game Is like great and It seems that this forum is pretty active actually so Im going to be here for long! I hope some of you introduce yourselves to me so we can play together!!!!!! :Grin:

Hi guys!!! My name Is Jose Carlos and Im from Spain. Im 17 years old. I was playing like pokemon showdown and then one of my rivals talked me about this site, so I decided to give it a try. I just want to meet new friends and play with them this game and, you know, have some amazing battles and that stuff! I hope this game Is like great and It seems that this forum is pretty active actually so Im going to be here for long! I hope some of you introduce yourselves to me so we can play together!!!!!! :Grin:

Heya man im Somes~ from simulator :P hope u'll like PRO ... yeay im on vacations :D

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

Welcome to PRO, Jose.

Hopefully you'll find this game to your liking. The battle system isn't as sophisticated as the ones you can find in battle simulators, but the Staff is always working to improve this game.

Make sure to take the time and read over the rules for the game (there aren't many!)

https://pokemonrevolution.net/rules.php

Enjoy your time here and have fun with the game. :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

welcome!!

Welcome Jose to the best Pokemon MMO Game ever made.

And I'm.Serena (not my real name) and I'm 18.

Looking forward to play with you in-game, meanwhile enjoy our friendly community.

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>