Ban this o.p abilty or tell any way

Anshuman1

The most simple way to stop Talonfalme is with a good Rock type with a decent Defence stat. The best one of these is Tyranitar, who has colossal Defence (specifically in Mega form although Assault Vest is preferable in my opinion). They can KO Talonflame with Stone Edge while taking little damage from other moves. Tyranitar won't like a U-Turn, but given that around a third of Talonflame use Choice Band, they'll be locked into a resisted ("not very effective") move and be forced to switch out normally. Have a good day

Tell a way to defeat talonflame of ban gale wings ability because it a O.P ability :Nervous:

It won't be banned theres alot of ways to counter it. I suggest you to use Talon h.a too so you'll know the fun

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

Don't make another post on this. You got plenty of good answers last time, so if you still can't deal with talonflame then you should really try watching guides for competetive pokemon or just watch good players pvp. This is the best advice you will get besides all the responses on BOTH this and your last post on the easiest ways to deal with talonflame. :y:

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

Please don't spam topics requesting bans on Pokemon; especially those who aren't an issue in the current meta.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.