Reroll ability on Heatran

Yakuzah

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately my Heatran have the wrong ability (Flame Body).

This pokemon is totally useless with this ability.

Is not like other pokemon.

Simply is the only one Steel-Pokemon with immunity to fire. So, without this Pokemon I cant do a good Steel monotype Team.

On the other hand, Heatran with the correct ability is one of the best counters for Talonflame.

I think that Im not the only one with this problem.

Is possible to apply an ability reroll?

Thanks for all and sorry for my english.

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately my Heatran have the wrong ability (Flame Body).

This pokemon is totally useless with this ability.

Is not like other pokemon.

Simply is the only one Steel-Pokemon with immunity to fire. So, without this Pokemon I cant do a good Steel monotype Team.

On the other hand, Heatran with the correct ability is one of the best counters for Talonflame.

I think that Im not the only one with this problem.

Is possible to apply an ability reroll?

Thanks for all and sorry for my english.

At present, you can only reroll nature and IVs. I doubt if we would be able to reroll ability in the future. Have a good day

As Grandwarden mentioned there isn't a way to reroll ability, only nature and iv can be rerolled. I'm sorry but there is nothing we can do in this case. Locking the thread as it's been answered.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *