Each region to have their native spawns?

Red

What do you think about placing each Pokemon in its native region?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about placing each Pokemon in its native region?

• I like it the way it is now.
    • I would like that every Pokemon goes into its native region.

It gives a lot of variety, that is highly usefull for future refernces. (i haven't tested the fixed encounter rates) the decrease and increase in some areas and their respective encounters should be balanced to provide this variety to a suitable level, if the goal is to promote their availability.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

I've had a difficult time finding anything that I disagree with the past few days while I've been looking at spawns. I haven't found any issues with OP Pokemon spawning at a higher rate than they should. The influence of non-native Pokemon doesn't negatively affect the game play in its current state, either. You've done a great job introducing these Pokemon, and you haven't over-saturated the routes with them either.

Enabling non-native spawns is one of the best features this game has to offer right now. PRO has all of the Pokemon in the game, so it would be a shame not to use them. :) Honestly I'd be worried if you switched back to native spawns because then this game could have the same "stale" feeling as the other MMOs that are out right now.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

I like the idea that there are other region Pokes everywhere. The Pokemon world is a complex ecosystem and not six (seven? eight?) completely isolated areas. But I think that there are just too many other region Pokemon available in Kanto at the moment.

But we have to keep in mind that this is only an issue in Kanto as other generations all use Pokemon from the previous generations.

I like the idea that there are other region Pokes everywhere. The Pokemon world is a complex ecosystem and not six (seven? eight?) completely isolated areas. But I think that there are just too many other region Pokemon available in Kanto at the moment.

But we have to keep in mind that this is only an issue in Kanto as other generations all use Pokemon from the previous generations.

Are there any particular Pokemon that you have a problem with? Or is it just the total amount in general?

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

i like it as it is now(well 1-2 weeks after i played xD)

if you watched the anime, when ash came back from other region,some other reagions pokemon sudenly also appeared in kanto.(and after that also in other regions)

maybe not too many from other regions, but a couple of them.

Are there any particular Pokemon that you have a problem with? Or is it just the total amount in general?

Mostly the total amount in general. The only Poke I particularly have problem with so far is Hoothoot. During nighttime you'll see more of them than of the other Pokes combined. I'm not against encountering Hoothoot in Kanto (in fact it adds a great versatility to a team), but being the most common Pokemon is just too much.

Yes i've noticed that there is a great amount of spinaraks and hoothoots everywhere haha

I was thinking just lower their rates a bit while slightly increasing the rates of kanto pokemon such as on Route 1 where I mainly encountered those 2 but "not enough" kanto pokemon, which in this case was rattata.

I just feel like the Kanto pokes should be a bit more common than the johto pokes in Kanto but not necessarily take them out that's what gives this game (one of) its major appeals.

RocketR.gif 218691_trainercard-AztecWarrior.png