New Here and had a question!

Hello! I was searching for an online pokemon game and came across PRO which seemed very promising. My only problem was that I kept seeing people say you shouldn't evolve your pokemon until they were very high level, like 90+ because evolved pokemon took much more experience to level and so you'd be grinding four times longer. Is this true?

For me, evolving pokemon was always one of my favorite core aspects of the game itself, wanting to reach that certain level and looking forward to the evolved forms. :Grin:

But is that not encouraged in this game? :Frown:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! I was searching for an online pokemon game and came across PRO which seemed very promising. My only problem was that I kept seeing people say you shouldn't evolve your pokemon until they were very high level, like 90+ because evolved pokemon took much more experience to level and so you'd be grinding four times longer. Is this true?

For me, evolving pokemon was always one of my favorite core aspects of the game itself, wanting to reach that certain level and looking forward to the evolved forms. :Grin:

But is that not encouraged in this game? :Frown:

Hey first of all welcome to PRO.

Regarding about your question yes it is true. But if you want to evolve it right away why not? But unevolve pokemon is easy level up than evolved pokemon

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

For me, evolving pokemon was always one of my favorite core aspects of the game itself, wanting to reach that certain level and looking forward to the evolved forms.

But is that not encouraged in this game?

Hello there, and welcome to PRO! :Grin:

Yes, you level faster unevolved forms, but you get base stats boost by evolving them, so it's 50-50 story-wise :Smile:

It's much more efficient the first way if you just want to train pokemon to lvl 100 for bosses/PVP though!

It's just up to you, play as you like, don't mind the others' opinions too much :p

I wish you good luck in your journey, and to have a great day! :Shy:

Welcome to PRO! :Smile:

yes its true about what people say about evolving.

The reason why some people say that is, many gets in trouble when they are going up against the elite four. as the level grab inbetween the last gym and elite four is much higher.

so many people choices to not evolve there pokemons before the end of the region, so they dont have to grind those levels in the end.

BUT id say, dont let other people tell you how to play, but play like you always enjoyed! and figure things out on the way, its all part of the Pokemon journey :Grin:

I Stream on Twitch

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

580878_trainercard-Capaia.png476007_trainercard-Capaia.png699212_trainercard-Capaia.png699215_trainercard-Capaia.png

Hey dude, welcome to pro.

Like the others mentioned it is easier to level with unevolved pokemon but Calahan's suggestion was spot on. Play how you want to play as at the end of the day it is a game, play it in a way that you'll enjoy it most.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *