Happy birthday Letrix

Grandwarden

That sad to wish Happy Birthday only to staff. :/

I am sorry. But, I wish the staff as they work hard and contribute towards this game. I also wish some of my close friends. But if I wish all of the players everyday and make a thread about it, it would be like spamming. So I don't wish them. Also happy birthday, Congratulations to: Smash, Letrix, AsterXEmil (27), TheDamnIrish (27), cruzzer (26), Rogg13 (25), Sairbo (25), Paprotka (24), Epsi (24), renzcy24 (24), LeeArdy (24), ariputra (22), melodica (22), tobeliosZ (21), Noxonfire (20), huntersouls2 (20), Chaendriano (19), Omanyte (18), Sjord (16)

I am sorry. But, I wish the staff as they work hard and contribute towards this game. I also wish my friends. But if I wish players everyday and make a thread about it, it would be like spamming. So I don't wish them. Also happy birthday, Congratulations to: Smash, Letrix, AsterXEmil (27), TheDamnIrish (27), cruzzer (26), Rogg13 (25), Sairbo (25), Paprotka (24), Epsi (24), renzcy24 (24), LeeArdy (24), ariputra (22), melodica (22), tobeliosZ (21), Noxonfire (20), huntersouls2 (20), Chaendriano (19), Omanyte (18), Sjord (16)

Before become staff, they was player and maybe they work hard but normal people works too for win money but sadly, they person has "useless" for society and dont have a day with hapiness and just have 2 word because they are not staff. Only one word to say : Sad. :etc:

I am sorry. But, I wish the staff as they work hard and contribute towards this game. I also wish my friends. But if I wish players everyday and make a thread about it, it would be like spamming. So I don't wish them. Also happy birthday, Congratulations to: Smash, Letrix, AsterXEmil (27), TheDamnIrish (27), cruzzer (26), Rogg13 (25), Sairbo (25), Paprotka (24), Epsi (24), renzcy24 (24), LeeArdy (24), ariputra (22), melodica (22), tobeliosZ (21), Noxonfire (20), huntersouls2 (20), Chaendriano (19), Omanyte (18), Sjord (16)

Before become staff, they was player and maybe they work hard but normal people works too for win money but sadly, they person has "useless" for society and dont have a day with hapiness and just have 2 word because they are not staff. Only one word to say : Sad. :etc:

What are you even upset about here? I have never seen someone so upset about a birthday post that wasn't their own. Lighten up.