Official Hide and Seek Round Three

</COLOR>

Welcome to the third Official Hide and Seek Event in Pokemon Revolution Online!

<i></i>

GrVx1h6.png

Third Official Hide and Seek Event is now over! Big thank you to everyone who participated and congratulations to the winners! Keep an eye out on announcements, more events are coming up!

[glow=red]</COLOR></GLOW>

Red Server Winner:

<i>[/glow]</i>

Shadowrunner

[glow=blue]</GLOW>

Blue Server Winner:

<i>[/glow]</i>

Quantumfizzics

[glow=yellow]

Yellow Server Winner:

<i>[/glow]</i>

Mooheest

<GLOW glow="green">[glow=green]When does it start and how do we join?[/glow]

At 22:00 GMT, January 26th For Red Server, January 27th for Blue Server and January 28th for Yellow Server we will create a temporary chatroom for the event. If you wish to participate, all you need to do is be online at the designated time and use the command /cgjoin HideAndSeek.

Before we start, we will briefly describe how the Event works for those who did not read this post.

You will also be informed on which Staff Member you need to hand your Pokemon to in order to win.

<GLOW glow="green">[glow=green]What are the rules?[/glow]

-After the brief description is done, Staff Members will give hints to where they are hiding in the HideAndSeek Channel. Each Staff Member will give a hint once every 5 minutes. If you miss the hint, you must wait for the next cycle or find out from another player. Staff participating in the event will have their PMs disabled.

There will be no extra clues or hints and you will not be able to ask for them.

- After you have found the Staff Member pay very close attention to your [glow=green]Local Chat.[/glow] The Staff Member will post a riddle which you need to solve so you can find the clue.

- You will need to find all Staff Members to finish the Event!

- Do note that this will take place through all regions so being a Sinnoh champion is advised in order to successfully participate. Completed Subway and Teleport quests will also provide an advantage.

- Once solved, riddles provided by the hidden Staff Members will each be linked to a Pokemon's:

-Name-

-Nature-

-Gender-

-Ability-

<COLOR color="#FF0000">-Required Region to be caught from-

<i></i>

- After all that, you will need to find the last Staff Member, who will also provide hints to where you need to go in order to hand out your solution to the riddle. If you are correct, you will need to trade it to the Staff Member. First person who does that will win a randomly generated [glow=green]Shiny Absol![/glow]

- Make sure to bring your Synchronize Pokemon!

- Important: The solution(Pokemon) has to be caught AFTER the event has started. Submission of Pokemon caught prior to the event will mean instant disqualification.

- Best of luck to everyone, may the best seeker win!

PPCZkI6.png

[glow=green]<COLOR color="#00FF80">FAQ[/glow]

<i></i>

Q:I haven't finished all regions yet! What do i do?

A: Don't worry! You still have 10-12 days before the event starts!

Q:Why that specific time? It is late night for me!

A:We decided on that time because it is most convenient for all timezones, proven by the number of players online peaking at that hour.

Q:Will you edit my Shiny Absol to have perfect stats?

A:We will NOT edit the reward, the Shiny Absol will be completely randomly generated.

Q:What if i come after the event has already started?

A:If it hasn't finished, feel free to join! You can ask other players for the hints you missed out on, do note that Staff will NOT give extra hints.

Q:Does every server win one Shiny Absol?

A:Yes, each server will have a chance to win one.

Q:Will i need Membership to participate?

A:No, membership will not be needed and those who have it active will not have an advantage in any way.

Q:Will the event happen at 22:00 GMT for all servers?

A:Yes, 22:00 GMT is for all servers, only the date is different as stated above.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic