How to beat EVERY BOSS with the least amount of pokemon (Updated: Arkos Strategy + Thor strategies 21/06/2018)

Purplemauth

Re: How to beat EVERY BOSS with the least amount of pokemon

<r>Seems like a pretty interesting guide you made there, keep up the good work <E>:Grin:</E></r>

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

> Slowbro not mentioned anywhere

What is this?

Bold Slowbro. +252 in Def/HP and +6 in Sp.Def.

Run Calm Mind/Slack Off/Psyshock/Scald

Sweeps nearly every boss if you know when to set up.

No need for Regenerator since you won't be switching because you'll melt everything. GGezpz

Thank you for the guide, I refer to it quite often. However, Gengar with Air balloon post-ability change doesn't work since the AI is also informed that my poke is holding an Air Balloon. Cost me a Shary and Shaui fight. I'm thinking Rotom or its forms can take over Gengar's role in the battle.

Also, I'm surprised you didn't add Azumarill with Sap Sipper for Letrix, since the first 3 pokes all use grass moves on Azu. Garchomp is also a good dragon type which I think you left out entirely in this guide - Gar can setup Swords Dance and sweep Elm and Lt Surge with ease.

Edited by kamecin

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for the guide, I refer to it quite often. However, Gengar with Air balloon post-ability change doesn't work since the AI is also informed that my poke is holding an Air Balloon. Cost me a Shary and Shaui fight. I'm thinking Rotom or its forms can take over Gengar's role in the battle.

Also, I'm surprised you didn't add Azumarill with Sap Sipper for Letrix, since the first 3 pokes all use grass moves on Azu. Garchomp is also a good dragon type which I think you left out entirely in this guide - Gar can setup Swords Dance and sweep Elm and Lt Surge with ease.

Thanks for the post - The air balloon strategy was proven fraudulent right away. Haunter works exactly the same in its place. The Letrix battle has been updated to add the Azu strategy as well - Honchkrow is *technically* faster since no set up is required, but both work very well.

Garchomp is a very difficult pokemon to obtain, and I tried the best that I can to minimize difficult pokemon needed in the guide. It could easily fit into the "fast dragon" category. Elm is already fairly easy to beat, and Surge is a joke with Seaking, so adding him didn't seem totally necessary.