How to beat EVERY BOSS with the least amount of pokemon (Updated: Arkos Strategy + Thor strategies 21/06/2018)

Purplemauth

Any tips or possible update for Naero in Cerulean Cave B1F?

Being worked on. Haven't found a one pokemon sweep yet. Might have to settle for a couple pokemon team, but as of now I'm open to suggestions, haha.

Edit. Snorlax works. It can be annoying against togekiss, but it sets up. Updating now.

Edited by PurpleMauth

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found a pretty neat strategy for Koichi involving the guide's Salamence.

Lead with Forretress for rocks+spike as lucario uses close combat and lowers his defences.

You then switch in Salamence to EQ lucario. Hitmontop won't use any fighting move because of the flying typing so he will spam endeavor.(because of leftover recovery?)

1523083304825.png.aa5deae61d4a125fbd70e0eaf5f8ea7b.png

Salamence can then setup 5/6(without Moxie) DDance to sweep.

PRO64_2018-04-07_02-26-49.thumb.png.990c35707a07aefb327f00c852f225ae.png

I know it's not an overly difficult fight but i found this neat.

This also might not happen 100% of the time, more testing needed.

EDIT : Typo

Edited by Auronsu

I just found a pretty neat strategy for Koichi involving the guide's Salamence.

Lead with Forretress for rocks+spike as lucario uses close combat and lowers his defences.

You then switch in Salamence to EQ lucario. Hitmontop won't use any fighting move because of the flying typing so he will spam endeavor.(because of leftover recovery?)

[ATTACH=full]11052[/ATTACH]

Salamence can then setup 5/6(without Moxie) DDance to sweep.

[ATTACH=full]11049[/ATTACH]

I know it's not an overly difficult fight but i found this neat.

This also might not happen 100% of the time, more testing needed.

EDIT : Typo

Wow! this is a great strategy now that Talonflame is basically useless. I will test this once my bosses are up again to confirm, but in theory this should work great. Thanks so much! I'll credit you once I add it :)

• Like 1

Here's something I've learned @ shary&shaui by not running full team suggested here:

1) Chansey/Blissey easily walls thundurus, focus blast does only roughly 33% to 252HP/252Def chansey with eviolite, you dont need to sac forretress here

2) If you send Skarmory into Cobalion he will spam Close Combat and you can easily outsustain it with Roost, once he's -6/-6 you can oneshot him with mach punch from conkledurr (but some fodder has to die first so conkledurr doesnt get hit), alternatively you can run some damaging move on skarmory to take it on (brave bird?) since toxic doesnt work

• 2 weeks later...