How to beat EVERY BOSS with the least amount of pokemon (Updated: Arkos Strategy + Thor strategies 21/06/2018)

Purplemauth

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm.. sorry.. i found this earlier that boss Spectify is bugged at first... it seems the meganium and espeon moveset are switch out... so meganium use confussion then espeon use giga drain... and then i fought again with my other acc the next day the meganium use giga drain, aromatherapy anda dragon rage. instead of confussion... so the strategy is like usual using azumarill but it can placed after forretress at meganium... and of course the espeon use confussion xd have a nice day :)

umm.. sorry.. i found this earlier that boss Spectify is bugged at first... it seems the meganium and espeon moveset are switch out... so meganium use confussion then espeon use giga drain... and then i fought again with my other acc the next day the meganium use giga drain, aromatherapy anda dragon rage. instead of confussion... so the strategy is like usual using azumarill but it can placed after forretress at meganium... and of course the espeon use confussion xd have a nice day :)

Thanks. I'll update the strategy when my cooldown resets and can confirm this.

• 2 weeks later...

For some parts like the Erika fight and other times that you mention talonflame and I didnt see one, and after reading the comments it looks like it is no longer needed. Can you update the guide without talonflame? Thank you and this is a very very helpful guide

For some parts like the Erika fight and other times that you mention talonflame and I didnt see one, and after reading the comments it looks like it is no longer needed. Can you update the guide without talonflame? Thank you and this is a very very helpful guide

Yeah, I removed talonflame without fully removing it from all strategies due to time constraints, which is definitely my bad. They've all been removed now. Thanks for reminding me :)

Edited by PurpleMauth

One thing i don't understand. When you say gengar is not usable, what you mean? Are there restriction for pve pokemon in boss battle?

No, I mean in the sense that a lot of times in the past when I used Gengar, it was because of the Levitate ability it used to have. It would cause NPC pokes to use Earthquake on you and it would always miss. Now, since it has Cursed Body ability, you faint to Earthquake. Haunter still has Levitate, which is why we use it.

Welcome to Purplemauth & Dreadrules guide on how to beat every boss in PRO! We designed this total guide in an effort to battle each boss as simply and with as few items as possible.

This guide will be separated into 3 parts:

1) Disclaimer and preventative measures

2) Required/Highly Recommended/Specialty Pokemon

3) Strategies for each boss

*Please note this guide will NOT contain strategies for one time bosses (Red, Hannah, Youngster Joey, Archie, Maxie, Lance, MehCanMet)*

Disclaimer and Preventative measures

List of Pokemon

Boss Strategies

hi about the boss spectify, espeon and umbreon now dont use giga drain (based on my experience). espeon=confusion and umbren=psychic against azumarill

• 2 weeks later...