#Elite 4$ suggestion here

Archimidis

1. 1.

Interesting point. But why would you have to bercome the champion of the region? Why isn't it enough to collect all the badges to qualify to advance into the next region like in the anime. I would prefer to think about the E4 as a group you won't just beat sooner or later. I would prefer them to have a full team of 99 or even higher level Pokes so you would be super-prepared, equipped with high-end Pokes and a ton of items to beat them.

Now they are just an obstacle like any other gymleader and this dissolves their mystery and totally kills their reputation of being the "elite" trainers of the region. What is so elite about them if literally every player beats them?

Just my two cents though.

You all throw up valid points.

However isnt it every players destiny to become a pokemon master?

The elite 4 may well be the 'official' elite trainers, but did you know there are others around the regions rhat surpass even max level? (These are the optional battles in PRO, but give out really cool prizes once beaten)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

However isnt it every players destiny to become a pokemon master?

I want to be the best memer there ever was, pls show me the way

60190616.jpg

back on topic, you really don't need E4 to give payout (exp is a different matter tho) they are best of the bests, you can't take them on? train harder, prove yourself to them that you're worthy of the title "champion"

Mega-gengar is fairly easy to counter if you know your way with pokemons. You'll face more challenges in your path that'll make the E4 look like a joke.

My advice ; Get your potions, revives, ethers... You're up for one hell of ride. :Cool:

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.