Gen 7 Mechanics (Info Dump)

Burdy

It says Gengar had an ability change from Levitate to Cursed Body. But my Gengar still has Levitate (which I am happy about, don't want to lose that at all).

Is that a display bug? Or do only newly evolved Gengars have the new ability?

Edit: Nevermind, I guess the ability changes are not live yet. I guess Levitate will be gone soon then :PiplupCry:

Yeah I noticed that on mine as well, maybe it's a display thing, I havnt been able to test yet as I've been at work

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice post, but still there is missing something that it is already banned because of the gen 7 wasn't out yet. Defog Gliscor!!!

Ah yes there was a defog tutor added in the newest game, so it should be legal now, wonder what staff will say!

• Like 1

Burdy3.png

Not sure if you know yet and first time posting so found it hard to find the appropriate thread but just wanted to let you all know Parabolic Charge is dealing damage but not draining any hp as the tooltip suggests.

Cheers heaps for all your fantastic work.

Not sure if you know yet and first time posting so found it hard to find the appropriate thread but just wanted to let you all know Parabolic Charge is dealing damage but not draining any hp as the tooltip suggests.

Cheers heaps for all your fantastic work.

Thank you, also about the move make a thread here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/battle-system-bugs.31/ this is the best way to report it as staff will most likely see it there instead of here <3

Burdy3.png

• 3 months later...