Giveaway [RED SERVER]

Rolione

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok my story is of the day i called gold day as i made like 20m all in about 2 hrs. Well it all started with me doing my excavation runs and first i found me my epic naive 24+ riolu i used to sweep my first 50 pvp coins. Then shortly after i got a 31 x2 jolly sandrush drill which at the time was one the top 5 drilburs in the server and i had the biggest nerd moment that day was one my favorate moments in this game

Signature_Uhohoreo_2.gif

This is not a long story like everyone else's... and it's more of an irl story then a in game story, but here goes:

I was introduced to Pro earlier this year by a close friend of mine. We both liked Pokémon for a while and it was a way we always connected. Recently (2 weeks ago), his dog passed away that he's had for 8 years and I've known this dog for all of those years. It's been sad and hard to talk to him about anything, but last week we decided to play pro together. We were just battling each other and having fun! He was laughing and PRO was bringing us together. I am trying to save up to buy a really good Gible so I can gift him it since Garchomp is his favorite Pokémon.

I know this isn't a story of how I got lucky RNG on Pro but this is a hopefully good story about it. Thanks :)

Well I just got my best time. I'm doing my bug catching like daily and I never believed that I will Screenshot_2018-02-23-12-45-53.thumb.png.768be3682018adb24cfefaad4d12e9e3.pngget s larvesta but in sudden shiny laarvest just appeared and I'm super happy I never thought of getting shiny larvesta with timid.people are offering with shiny + millions I'm almost dead for that moment when I caught that.thnx pro bug catching.

Screenshot_2018-02-23-14-00-45_1.jpg.ee690e08269e0b57be06555024f8373d.jpg

This is not a long story like everyone else's... and it's more of an irl story then a in game story, but here goes:

I was introduced to Pro earlier this year by a close friend of mine. We both liked Pokémon for a while and it was a way we always connected. Recently (2 weeks ago), his dog passed away that he's had for 8 years and I've known this dog for all of those years. It's been sad and hard to talk to him about anything, but last week we decided to play pro together. We were just battling each other and having fun! He was laughing and PRO was bringing us together. I am trying to save up to buy a really good Gible so I can gift him it since Garchomp is his favorite Pokémon.

I know this isn't a story of how I got lucky RNG on Pro but this is a hopefully good story about it. Thanks :)

Here is your trainer card, as you're unable to login until next week.

1c6d9eae6ee69edb9b6cad88c0897d8f.png

It was Christmas 2017. I was always a Shiny Lover. Especially pink shinys. The Christmas Event was a full success for me. I caught many Xmas-Sentrets, X-Mas-Teddiursas, a X-Mas Buneary and a X-Mas Sandshrew. And from good friends of mine I became a X-Mas-Eevee & a shiny Spheal (pink! <3). All of this made me really happy. But the Best ... I was farming a X-Mas Ralts. I was farming, and farming .. and farming. I was tired. And THEN. A beautiful Shiny Sneasel appeared! I already saw one in Trade, but I had no Money for this. And Now I have one, with my own OT! I already have a pink Heracross, a pink Wobbuffet and others. But this is my only Love. <3

620740645_Bildschirmfoto2018-02-23um12_29_03.thumb.png.484486048d3baf4b586597ffe896fb3d.png