Unstable game launcher + unable to login to game servers (Windows 10)

I downloaded the latest version of the game launcher, installed and extracted it in my documents folder (as I've always done).

Tho the game itself seemed to run into problems even from the first few seconds of launching the game executable.

The problems that occur:

• Lag during startup, minimizing, tab'ing away or clicking anywhere on the window during startup phase.
  • System lag during startup, signing in, signing out, closing, opening and otherwise interfering with the application.
  • Freezing at login, clicking on the application reveals it either has crashed or doesn't respond.
  • Login doesn't work, tried all 3 servers. All reveals zero responds as of the moment. (Might just be down)

Tried to run the program itself in compatibility mode as well as to troubleshoot it for problems. (No problems were found with it)

The application seemed to work better when launched in Windows 8 mode, instead of Windows 10 or 7)

I tried to launch the application in Windows 7, didn't fix the issues just to clear that part up.

Also unchecked it from my firewall and launched it with Admin permission, no effects either.

My Computer stats:

I run a 64 bit computer, with x64-based processors

Intel® Core i7 -7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz

Installed memory: 32 GB

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue. However - after downloading latest client i was able to login to game servers, untill i logged once from Android, yesterday. Ever since that moment it is impossible to log via windows 8, while logging from Android poses no problem

Removing data files and temp doesnt work

Edit : After 2 days i menaged to log in on windows, after changing Wifi source

Edited by Goremint