WhiteSyndicate-[Social Hub]-[Reward System]- Recruiting PVP'ers!

Ciecaring

1.) Name in the Game:- Alan5690

2.) How many Hours game play do you have currently? :- 740

3.) How many badges do you currently have? :- All Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh

4.) Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? :- Yes i do know.

5.) Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers):- Priya#8371

6.) Do you have an interest in PVP? :- Yes i do hve interest in PvP but yeah tht doesn't means i will do a lot of PvP ing as i strted it recently.

7.) How Many PVP Points do you have? :- currently 90

8.) Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? :- Yes do love to hlp people but not tht much talkative.

9.) Why do you feel you would make a good member of our :- Don't know how can i become a good member of your guild maybe i won't be talkative enough but i can hlp others. But i will try to give my best.

Edited by TheGreatNino

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name in the Game: GhettoBagHead

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 16 hours and 20 min have been playing for about 5 days

How many badges do you currently have? currently, 3 soon to be 4

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yes about 4 years ago my best friend taught me competitive pokemon when he was teaching me traditional fighting games

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): GhettoBagHead#4240

Do you have an interest in PVP? Yes very much so

How Many PVP Points do you have? none

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? yes I enjoy meeting new people and helping anyone I can

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? Because I have above average pokemon comp knowledge, and i enjoy helping as many people as i can

Name in the Game: PisForPenguin

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 240hr 27mins

How many badges do you currently have? 32

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? yes

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): Penguin#1839

Do you have an interest in PVP? At some point, played a lot of pvp on Showdown in the past

How Many PVP Points do you have? 0

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? yes

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? lets find out :)

Name in the Game: Alan5690

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 750

How many badges do you currently have? All Kanto, Johto and Hoenn , sinnoh

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yes i do know

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): Priya#8371

Do you have an interest in PVP? Yup will strt doing PvP

How Many PVP Points do you have? Presently 103

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Yup love to mke new friends

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our :- As being a active members nd hlping others

Edited by TheGreatNino

Name in the Game :--- Ryan369

How many Hours game play do you have currently? :--- 650

How many badges do you currently have? :--- All Kanto, Johto and Hoenn will also complete Sinnoh.

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? :--- Yeah ofcourse i do know the difference between them.

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): --- Ryan369#4347

Do you have an interest in PVP? :--- Yeah I do hve interest in PvP, hve done a lot of showdown battles.

How Many PVP Points do you have? :--- Currently 0 as i hve just returned to PRO after a long break from PRO.

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? :--- Yeah do enjoy a lot communicating with player specially guildies.

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our :--- Don't know what to write but yeah try to be loyal, will be away frm any kind of drama nd mke things more clear so no misunderstanding occurs.

Name in the Game: kfcdinho

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 351 hrs

How many badges do you currently have? all 32

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? EVs you get after beating a pokemon, and IVs are stat points that are random when u catch a pokemon

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): Dinho8-3 #5923

Do you have an interest in PVP? I'm currently trying to get into it but first i want to beat pve bosses, as many as i can, so i can feel confident against actual people

How Many PVP Points do you have? 0

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Yes, I love playing the game and talking to the community

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I've been a long fan of pokemon and i have a pretty good amount of knowledge of the game that could help the rest of the guild.

Name in the Game: jesushampi

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 339 hours

How many badges do you currently have? All regions champ

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yes

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): hampus#0687

Do you have an interest in PVP? Yes, i have! When my team is done i`m gonna pvp as much i can^^

How Many PVP Points do you have? I have none yet

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Yes i am, i try to help and advice as much i can.

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I know the game good, still need to learn more ofc and il happily do it. I have helped a lot of people alredy. and i want to help a lot more! And the best of all i want to make a lot more friends!

Name in game: vpzwalkerx

How many hours game play do you have currently? 103 hours

how many badges do you currently have? 24

Do you know the difference between IV's and EV's? Yes

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): vPzWalkerx #9945

Do you have interest in PvP? Yes, i play games mainly for competitive/PvP reason

How many PvP points do you have? None yet, currently building team.

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? There is no harm in helping others so i try and assist where ever possible.

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I know about pokemon and competitive format, i enjoy theory crafting and building teams and a community such as this one would be a great way to bounce ideas between people, interact and make friends. Even though i know the format and play showdown pokemon revolution seems to differ so an active community would be perfect to learn a new format.