WhiteSyndicate-[Social Hub]-[Reward System]- Recruiting PVP'ers!

Ciecaring

Name in the Game: GrandWarden

How many Hours game play do you have currently?172

How many badges do you currently have?All

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's?Of course LOL

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers):Grand Warden#0157

Do you have an interest in PVP?No

How Many PVP Points do you have?None

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people?Yes

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild

Maybe cuz I am very active and i like helping people. Thanksssu

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name in the game :- abhideva

How many hours did i play :- 275 hours currently

How many badges do i have currently :- 24

Do i know the difference between ev's and iv's :- yes

My discord name :- Abhideva#7965

Am i an active member that enjoys communicating and helping with others :- yes to both.

Do i have interest in pvp :- yes

How many pvp points do i have :- zero

Why do i think I'll make a good addition to the guild :- what i think is bcoz all this time after the completion of the story. I'm into building a good pvp teams for all npc bosses. So I'll help anyone who needs a good Pokémon and help other players in the guild to win pvp matches. I'm not so experienced with pvp. But i hope i can learn some skills by joining this guild. Hope u guys accept my application.

Name in the Game: Xynoxx

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 320h

How many badges do you currently have? All

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yes

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): Xynoxx#8029

Do you have an interest in PVP? Its the reason Im looking for a guild.

How Many PVP Points do you have? None. New to it in this game.

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Yes

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? Im extreamly actived when I can be and actually talk with guild members.

Name in the Game: Lock Heart

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 300+ hours if you add this acc and my other acc

How many badges do you currently have? On This acc i have 16

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): Froggezen#4093

Do you have an interest in PVP? Yes Very

How Many PVP Points do you have? my old acc have 60

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Yes

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I can do abit of hunting selling pvping maybe i can a little of help :D

Name in the Game: Bainsy

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 197

How many badges do you currently have? all 32

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? IV are fixed Ev are what you can train to improve on

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): Bainsy#3527

Do you have an interest in PVP? Very much so!

How Many PVP Points do you have? None yet

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people, Dont mind helping others out at all its part and parsel of bieng in a guild!

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I can be quite a competetive player in whatever game i play, im new to pro andstill learning as i go along i can be a bit of a completionist .. like i didnt wanna do anythign else unil id finished all 4 regions.. then i farmed for hours to get myself as good a boss team as i could now ive got acces to the cerulean cave and got a boss team ready i wanna start learning the pvp side of pro and y the looks of it you guys know your stuff....now what i can bring to the team is im not afraid to put in the work and given the correct information help and guidance i think youll find that whilst i currently have zero knowledge on the pvp front ill rise up pretty fast and do relitivly well once im established!

Name in the Game: JackDarkTemplar

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 115h

How many badges do you currently have? 16

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): JackDarkTemplar #6756

Do you have an interest in PVP? Yes

How Many PVP Points do you have? 1 :/

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Of course

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I'm a pokémon master, have been champion of regional and national pokemon contests -Gens 1, 2 and 3- (Pokémon is BIG in Costa Rica); and I would like to help out a lot.

Name in the Game: Hasibubu

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 175

How many badges do you currently have? all

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? yes

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): xMaudodo#4782

Do you have an interest in PVP? yes

How Many PVP Points do you have? only 3 atm because I'm still hunting and training to get a decent team

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Yes, I play everyday and I like helping people out

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I think this way because I'm a former competitive player on Pokemon Showdown, competed in some minor tournaments and reached top 15 on the Showdown ladder at the beginning of the X/Y metagame. I started playing competitive at the end of Gen 4 and really got into it when B/W came out. The current metagame in Pro is quite similar to the B/W and X/Y meta so I think that I can do great in PvP once I have the right Pokes to do so.

Name in the Game: NachtaraLover69 (click on my name for my trainer card)

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 272 hours atm

How many badges do you currently have? 32

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Of cause

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): Nachtara#1381

Do you have an interest in PVP? Yes, I'm interested in playing PvP, but I don't have the perfect pokes for playing PvP right now. That's what I'm trying to do atm. I'm training my pokemon atm, because I want to start playing PvP soon. I'm playing competivie since B/W (started in Platinum, but I was too young in 2009) and played every game since R/B/Y. If I have made my perfect team, I will surely start playing PvP.

How Many PVP Points do you have? Only 3 at the moment, because I only tested some sets and teams and won some matches with them.

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Of cause I am. I'm playing PRO daily and also trying to help others with Eggmoves in Daycare Centers. I just like to help others if it is needed.

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? That is a really good question. I think I have the needed potential for being a good player and also a good member and helper for everyone here. If I'm done with training my PvP Pokémon sometimes, I will surely be able to help the guild getting higher in the ladder. I can also help others with eggmoves, level up services and EV services if it's needed. I'm also a friendly (and calm) guy, who always want the best for everyone and like to help people. That's why I should be a good member for your guild.

Alolan Exeggutor is bae

Name in the Game: JackDarkTeplar

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 130 + something

How many badges do you currently have? 16

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? IV are natural, EV's are raised by beating mons

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): JackDarkTemplar #6756

Do you have an interest in PVP? Oh yeah

How Many PVP Points do you have? 1

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Always

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I'm a mon master, high knowdledge of the first 4 gens. Always there to help newbies; and an easygoing person that enjoys chatting, what else can I say?