WhiteSyndicate-[Social Hub]-[Reward System]- Recruiting PVP'ers!

Ciecaring

[ATTACH type=full" alt="11771]11771[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="12043]12043[/ATTACH]

IS

RECRUITING PVP AND SOCIAL PLAYERS!

>>Guild Website<<

>>Guild Shop<<

WhiteSyndicate was 10th Top PVP Guild last Season!

Welcome and thank you for the taking the time to view this post and perhaps see WhiteSyndicate as a running leader in your search for a guild. Please find details below, and our overall story including our requirements to join. (we have recently changed our logo, hense the multiple logo's on the pictures)

[ATTACH type=full" alt="12188]12188[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="15029]15029[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="15030]15030[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="11903]11903[/ATTACH]

As it is said, one shall fall and another one will rise and that is exactly what has happened. Through in-activity came activity. Through no leadership came leadership. Through instability came stability. An old guild fell and a new one was born. Whitesyndicate can easily be known as the most social guild on the Gold server, we have extremely focused and knowledgable members who do not just focus on their PVP rating but their overall value to the community they are in. We are like one big family and we have so much to offer thats so different to that of other 'mainstream' guilds. We currently stand at 10th Top PVP guild on Gold in just under 2 months of being created, we aim to become number 1! If your looking for an extremely social and advanced guild then look no further.

The above is our overall mission statement.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="11871]11871[/ATTACH]

Below is the hierarchy of the guild, There is currently no more officer positions available;

N1ghtCr4wl3r

Guild Leader

[spoiler=N1ghtcr4wl3r][ATTACH type=full" alt="45818]45818[/ATTACH]

Ciecaring

First Officer

[spoiler=Ciecaring][ATTACH type=full" alt="45817]45817[/ATTACH]

UnknownDeath414

PVP Officer

[spoiler=UnknownDeath414][ATTACH type=full" alt="45820]45820[/ATTACH]

TROUBLE66

Guild Officer

[spoiler=TROUBLE66][ATTACH type=full" alt="45821]45821[/ATTACH]

DRDoctor

Guild Officer

[spoiler=DRDoctor][ATTACH type=full" alt="45822]45822[/ATTACH]

ChaoTiiK

Recruitment Officer

[spoiler=ChaoTiiK][ATTACH type=full" alt="47605]47605[/ATTACH]

Alan5690

Events Officer

[spoiler=Alan5690][ATTACH type=full" alt="47603]47603[/ATTACH]

IngmarM

Guild Officer

[spoiler=IngmarM][ATTACH type=full" alt="47604]47604[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="11868]11868[/ATTACH]

Below are the main reason this guild has taken off and why it will continue to prosper:

• An EXP bonus for being in the guild, currently this is 32.5%, this will stack on top of your normal boosts!
  • We have a full Guild Orphanage, where pokemon are given away to guild members to help them with all aspects of the game!
  • We have a Guild Bank! where guild members can withdraw money/items when needed!
  • We have access to PRO's Reborn Discord Bot, which can search for top strategy's for Pokemon of your choice, it is also tied into PRO and can access PVP/Server information!
  • An amazing and active discord server and guild website. With all the information you need to keep you up to date with the guilds progression!
  • An extremely active guild, with members constantly conversing throughout the day on the discord server and on guild chat ingame. You'll never again feel alone.
  • We offer EV Training, Leveling Services and Egg Move Services.
  • We Have an abundant amount of sync pokemon that can be borrowed at any one time.
  • We have boss pokemon (for bosses like Hannah and beyond) that can be borrowed from the guild.
  • We hold weekly events, with amazing prizes for winning such as mounts, CC, MS&BMS, Cash prizes of 100k+ and clothing.
  • We Hold regular 1v1s, 2v2s 3v3s etc for our guildies to participate in.
  • We have a PVP system in place where rewards our handed out for having a certain amount of PVP points.
  • Cash prizes of 100k+ and other ms items are rewarded to the top 3 PVP members of each season.

Incentives are put in place to push our team up the ladder, currently we are the top 10 PVP guild on Gold for the last season, we aim to become so much more than 10th!, you could make all the difference AND be rewarded for doing so!

[ATTACH type=full" alt="11866]11866[/ATTACH]

As every guild WhiteSyndicate started by inviting any active member that wished to be in a guild to come, this was to boost our numbers, but we are now at the stage where we are looking for members who can contribute more than just to the social aspect We wish you have atleast an interest in PVP and meet all the below requirements. .

The requirements to join are listed below. These rules are mainly in place to make sure you have enough knowledge and experience of the game to be able to contribute to the guild:

Have at least 100+ hours of game play time.

Be the champion of at least Kanto and Johto

Be an active member, have a want to communicate with people

Have a discord username

Be a mature, respectful, kind and decent individual

You MUST have an interest in getting into PVP or currently are actively participating in PVP.

(The above doesnt mean you have to be PVP Ready to join the guild, its the interest in PVP that matters)

[ATTACH type=full" alt="11865]11865[/ATTACH]

Please use the below form and post a reply to this post to apply for a position in our guild. Please remember to check the above requirments to join the guild. We wish you the best of luck!

Name in the Game:
How many Hours game play do you have currently?
How many badges do you currently have?
Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's?
Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers):
Do you have an interest in PVP?
How Many PVP Points do you have?
Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people?
Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild?

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Big thank you to ToniJade#1692, the awesome wife of our first officer, for providing the logo and all artwork for WhiteSyndicate

[ATTACH type=full" alt="11915]11915[/ATTACH]

Game name - arun0411

Game hours - 200+

Total badges - 32 (All)

Difference between IV and EV - IV is permanent when we catch a pokemon and EV is all zero initially it can be trained from fighting with different pokemons

Discord - Arun#8134

PVP interest - I have seen few matches it seems interesting to me

PVP points - I haven't played any pvp yet but have started to train my pokemon for that wanna give it a try

I would say I'm active enough and I have helped alot of players in the game because I love how friendly the Pro community is its the second community i have been involved the first one was of Dota 2 and that's really toxic.

Well this will be my first guild so I can't tell you how I would be good. But I'm here to grow ND if someone helps me its obvious I'm going to help them back to grow

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name in the Game: :- arun0411

How many Hours game play do you have currently? :-200+

How many badges do you currently have? :-32 badges

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? :- Yes. IV's are permanent and EV's are all zero initially we can change and set them as per our requirements by defeating other pokemons

Your discord username:- Arun#8134

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? :-I'll say I'm active as i play this game alot and i find the Pro community really friendly so i dont mind Infact like helping others

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild?:- I can't say how because I have never been in a guild before but if I'll be having a place to grow I'll make sure everyone else also grows with me

• 1 month later...

Name in the Game: puddingness

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 110

How many badges do you currently have? 11

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? yes, iv is the permanent stat of pokemon while ev is the stat prior to what the trainer want to increase

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): puddingness #6534

Do you have an interest in PVP? definitely, as i am done with hoenn region i will enter the PvP battle

How Many PVP Points do you have? none yet

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? yes, i do want to chat with different players

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? i really am useless for now but as i a grow i will help every members as what i can to the best of my ability, and as for pvp after story i will strived for being better

ps: i hope i can still be in the guild as i am half way on completing my jhoto regions

Hey they I want to say first my applications not going to stand out. I am not that far due to starting to play again. I played way back in 2012, 2013 can't remember. But when I played they had just started to allow you in photo and the gems went even running. I played for a year before I had to stop due to life. I have a very extensive pokemon knowledge since I have been in it since it first came out 1999. Yea I am a little older lol. I deff the kno ins and outside. But if I don't make the cut at least thanks for reading this. I just wanna make some new friends and be apart of something bigger in this

Code:

Name in the Game: cheeto91

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 14

How many badges do you currently have? 2

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yes

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): don't have one never had a reason but will deff get one if accepted

Do you have an interest in PVP? Yes

How Many PVP Points do you have? 2 I think. Having done it much this account yet

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Yes every day and and that's the key to a guild

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild. I'm out going have pokemon knowledge like helping out a guild and growing stronger with my team and have a good easy going personality.

Hope you guys take a min to way pros and cons on me. I will deff be a good fit and won't let you down. But if now at least thx for taking the time to look over my app. :)

Cheeto91

Name in the Game: Jarcode

How many Hours game play do you have currently? : 52hrs

How many badges do you currently have? : 19

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? : yes, i m well informed about IV,EV, Nature, etc

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers) : Jarcode #5430

Do you have an interest in PVP? : yes, i ll start after completing hoenn.

How Many PVP Points do you have? none yet

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? yes, i usually help others in help chat.

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? : i m active and have knowledge about pokemons and this game...so i think i can contribute to this guild.

PS: i ll be glad to be a part of this family :)

• 1 month later...

Name in the Game: Tetsuyama96

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 385 hours and counting

How many badges do you currently have? 20

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): Tetsuyama #2275

Do you have an interest in PVP? Yes, but I would like to catch the mons that I'm happy with before I transition

How Many PVP Points do you have? None atm

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Definitely

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I believe I have a lot of Pokemon knowledge and I would like to help people whenever I can, I would also like to communicate about things outside Pokemon as well such as music, anime, other games and life in general, hope you can consider me :)

Name in the Game: popopop1279

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 110

How many badges do you currently have? 5

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers):

Noodles

Do you have an interest in PVP? Yes, I've gotten to first on the pvp ladder on pokemon showdown more than a dozen times for both Ou and Ubers. Used to be a big player on the competitive scene 5 or so years ago. Have been the top pvp player on other pokemon related mmos.

How Many PVP Points do you have? Not a lot, will have a lot more soon once I make a pvp team I'm happy with.

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Definitely.

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? Active atm, and I know my stuff pretty well. I am rusty, but you don't just forget 7 years of competitive pokemon play.

• 8 months later...

Name in the Game: fetxize

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 715h

How many badges do you currently have? 32

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? yes

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): Valentin#9547

Do you have an interest in PVP? yes

How Many PVP Points do you have? 22

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? yes

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I'd like to bring my player experience

• 2 weeks later...

Name in the Game: Senktsuu

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 270h

How many badges do you currently have? i have all of them

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? yes

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): Dr.Referenz#8686

Do you have an interest in PVP? yes

How Many PVP Points do you have? atm 6

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? yes

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I think that i would be a good member for the guild because i am nice and i do have some experience in PvP (not a lot but some), i also play PRO active and im always there to help people when i can.