WhiteSyndicate-[Social Hub]-[Reward System]- Recruiting PVP'ers!

Ciecaring

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name in the game: xxAitorxx

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 189h

How many badges do you currently have? 32(all)

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yes

Your discord username: xxAitorxx#6380

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Yes to be

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild?because one more member is never wrong :)

Edited by xxAitorxx
  • Like 1

Name in the Game: faisal06361

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 103 hours

How many badges do you currently have? 22

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? yes

Your discord username: faisal0329#9614

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? yes

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? i will make a good member because i am friendly i am an easy going person who loves to help other who need help and i am always active.

Edited by faisal06361

Hello! Im not applying but i have consistently been a ladder player for over a year now on Blue server, and i just started doing Youtube videos, if possible could i get an invitation to discord so that i can send my videos from time to time?

Hello! Im not applying but i have consistently been a ladder player for over a year now on Blue server, and i just started doing Youtube videos, if possible could i get an invitation to discord so that i can send my videos from time to time?

Hey dude, can you add me on the yellow server. I can send you the discord link :) Ign: Basil113

Name in the Game: TheKingMoose

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 62

How many badges do you currently have? 24

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? An IV is a Pokemons Base stat that raises the pokemons total stat and an EV is a stat the will raise a total stat by 1 for every 4 EV's and can only be a max of 252 EV's

Your discord username: TheKingMoose#5553

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? I am I personally love helping other players in game to the best of my extent while having fun with them

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I an active player that enjoys pokemon and will put in the time to help others at any chance and i love talking with other people