WhiteSyndicate-[Social Hub]-[Reward System]- Recruiting PVP'ers!

Ciecaring

*&* Name in the Game: joaovitor573

*&* How many Hours game play do you have currently? 240

*&* How many badges do you currently have? Johto,kanto,hoenn and sinnoh

*&* Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yes

*&* Your discord username: pao_de_batata

*&* Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Yes

*&* Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? i will help the members

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*&* Name in the Game: angelofranz99

*&* How many Hours game play do you have currently?224 Hr 25 min

*&* How many badges do you currently have? 28

*&* Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? IV is what the pokemon starts with and EV is what you can train

*&* Your discord username: NADRES#2746

*&* Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? I love playing the game and interacting with others

*&* Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I can help out with new members and provide them proper knowledge

Name in the Game: EdwardsChicken

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 155 hours

How many badges do you currently have? 24, Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yep!

Your discord username: edward#8971

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Yep, I am active, I enjoy communicating, and helping with other people :)

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? To meet, interact with people, make friends, and to explore more of what this game offers.

Edited by EdwardsChicken
  • Like 1

hey guys,

i dont know if you are still recruiting but lets give it a shot!

Name in the Game: Maikelscarn

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 65h

How many badges do you currently have? 15

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? yes of course

Your discord username: PrisonMike#2950

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? I'm very active because this game is the pokemon game ive always wanted and I just cant get enough of it. I also often try to help less experienced players in the help channel to guide them to the game because when im online there are also a ton of people wanting to help me.

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild?

I feel like i would be a good member because i'm very active, enthousiastic and eager to learn. There is still much to learn in game for me and i think that being in a guild with nice and helpful people is the best way to become better and to keep the game fun. Also i really like the idea of being part of a group and just casually help eachother

• Like 1

Name in the Game:Kai3397

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 115 hrs

How many badges do you currently have?kanto champion and 8 badges of johto

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yes

Your discord username: currently not using it. If I joined the guild I would use it

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Yes.

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I like to be a team member and also a team player. It would also be fun in an guild.

Name in the Game: Masterluciver

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 174h

How many badges do you currently have? 13 badges

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's?

sure IV is the individual value which is different per pokemon you can catch and EV is trainable with a max. of 510 points (4points equal 1 statpoint on lvl 100!)

Your discord username: Luciver#5827

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? jup i helped quite some PPL so far in helpchat

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild?

well im a gamer and when i play a game im giving it always 100% plus im willing to learn anything that helps me reaching the top :) and im happy to help others with this knowleadge i gathered over the time! ( i had some guild on my own in different games in the past so i have some experiance in helping)

BTW me and my girlfriend which is applying as well to your guild are from germany ;)

• Like 1

Name in the Game: Alkandria

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 251h

How many badges do you currently have? 32

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yes i do :)

Your discord username: Alkandria#6609

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? yes, i like to help people. I played all pokemon editions on nintendo since i was 8 :) now im 23. i can help with questions, for many pokes.

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? i dont like to be alone in a MMORPG, i have to speak with other players. I will have fun and i will learn from other players and help players who are new.

BTW my english isnt that well but im learning it while playing PRO together with Masterluciver which is my boyfriend which helps me out getting better :)

• Like 1

Name in the Game: Adrhuer

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 61 Hr

How many badges do you currently have? 16 badges

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yes, individual values and effort values

Your discord username:

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Sure, Im the best jajaja :)

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I can help to rise this guild and the guild can help me

Name in the Game: Renerise

How many Hours game play do you have currently? : It should be 280~ (servers down ~_~)

How many badges do you currently have?: ALL

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yes.

Your discord username: Renerise#9653

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Yes im active and of course i will help anyone if im able to.

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I don't really have a real answer to this time will tell.

Edited by Renerise
  • Like 2
e7b57179d296679a8595166dc4eae83b.jpg

Name in the Game: Rjcav

How many Hours game play do you have currently? +104hrs

How many badges do you currently have? 24 (Kanto, johto and Hoenn)

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yeah, Innate value & effort value. One is the stats you caught your pk with and the other are the ones you get by training ;3

Your discord username: Savrj

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Sure n.n

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? 'Cus I'm really active, friendly, down to keep getting better and willing to help all who need n.n