WhiteSyndicate-[Social Hub]-[Reward System]- Recruiting PVP'ers!

Ciecaring

Name in the Game: Auronsu

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 385h

How many badges do you currently have? 32, sinnoh champion.

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yes.

Your discord username: @???#8021

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? I am playing very actively and i strive to learn more about the game while also lending a hand.

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? My goals are to meet new people to play with and make new significant friendships. I'm also fairly interested in pvp, though i am not an expert at it.

• Like 2

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name in the Game: Auronsu

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 385h

How many badges do you currently have? 32, sinnoh champion.

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yes.

Your discord username: @???#8021

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? I am playing very actively and i strive to learn more about the game while also lending a hand.

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? My goals are to meet new people to play with and make new significant friendships. I'm also fairly interested in pvp, though i am not an expert at it.

Please check you PM's

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

*&* Name in the Game: Xxelement

*&* How many Hours game play do you have currently? 63 Hours

*&* How many badges do you currently have? 14

*&* Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yes i dp

*&* Your discord username: xX Element

*&* Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Yes i am

Name in the Game: Theicecube12

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 183 hours

How many badges do you currently have? All

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yes

Your discord username: Theicecube12#6162

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? I am active and i tend to help when i can or not busy

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I don't really know how to answer this question since I never been in a guild before. But I've been playing Pokemon comp since Sapphire and Ruby and fell in love with ev training Pokemon . I do help my friends sometimes with ev training a lot since most find it repetitive. I could help with that.

• Like 1

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

Congratulations for all those who got invited! :D

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

Name in the Game:

VenomCore

How many Hours game play do you have currently?

53 hours, I'm just playing for about two weeks now so :)

How many badges do you currently have?

only 8 right now, because I love to complete my team first before I'm gonna move on.

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's?

Yes, I know the differences.

Your discord username:

Venom [Core]#7657

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people?

I'm currently playing almost everyday for a couple of hours. I really like to communicate with others about their Pokemon history :)

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild?

Sadly, non of my friends keep playing Pokemon, so I would like to meet new people. I'm also a very kind person who would help others if i can :) I'm interested in MMO's almost as long as in Pokemon and I think playing and interact with others are always more fun than alone.

PS: Favorite Pokemon: Treecko, because it was one of my first pokemon and i really liked it in the anime :)

Looking forward to see you all!

Edited by VenomCore
  • Like 1

NAME IN THE GAME : VARUN56AGARWAL

HOW MANY HOURS GAME PLAY YOU HAVE CURRENTLY? 142 HOURS

HOW MANY BADGES YOU HAVE CURRENTLY? .8 FROM KANTO .8 FROM JOHTO. 4 FROM HOENN

DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IV AND EV?The higher the IV, the higher the stat will be. You can't really "get" IVs, you can only try and try to get pokemon with high IVs by chance. EVs on the other hand, are gained each time your pokemon helps to defeat another Pokemon. Say your Charizard beat a Gastly, it will get 1 Special Attack EV.

YOUR DISCORD NAME : VARUN56AGARWAL#8723

ARE YOU AN ACTIVE MEMBER THAT ENJOYS COMMUNICATING AND HELPING OTHER PEOPLE? YES I LIKE HELPING PEOPLE. WHEN I WAS A NEWCOMER I ASKED FOR HELP BUT NOW I HELP OTHER PEOPLE TO CROSS CITIES,QUESTS,ROCKET HIDEOUTS,ADVICES FOR E4.GIVING THEM INFORMATION ABOUT UPDATES ETC BUT I HAVE TO SAY I AM NOT THE PERFECT TRAINER TO HELP EVERYBODY AND YES I LOVE TO TALK WITH OTHERS ITS FUN TO PLAY WHILE TALKING AND BY THE WAY I PLAYED 142 HOURS SO DEFINITE I AM AN ACTIVE MEMBER :D

WHY DO YOU FEEL YOU WOULD MAKE A GOOD MEMBER OF OUR GUILD? I KNOW A LOT OF INFORMATION ABOUT POKEMON SO I CAN HELP EVERYBODY IN THE GUILD IF THEY NEEDED. I AM ALSO FRIENDLY WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND I'D LIKE TO HELP EVERYBODY ANYTIME ANYWHERE AND I KNOW FOR THESE THINGS THIS GUILD IS THE BEST SO I THINK I CAN BE A GOOD MEMBER OF MY PRIDE WHITE SYNDICATE

NORMAL REQUEST: I REALLY WANT TO BA A PART OF THIS GUILD AND I LOVE THIS GUILD TOO MUCH

PLEASE TAKE THIS APPLICATION

TRULY

VARUN56AGARWAL

Name in the Game:

Zetterburger

70 hours

Champion of Kanto and Johto, on third badge of Hoenn

Absolutely. I train them as i progress

Your discord username:

Zetterburger #5553

Very active, and i love contributing in all aspects. Social, helpful, anything.

I am an active member with years of Pokemon experience, playing since the original blue and red games and have a very outgoing personality that loves to help others. I am a leader for the company i work and feel as if i could be a leader in this guild as well.

• Like 1

Yellow Server: Zetterburger

Watch out for me at the top.

Name in the Game:

Juankbe09

370 hours

Champion of Kanto and Johto, Hoen, Sinnoh

Absolutely.

Your discord username:

juankbe09#5267

active, and i contributing in all aspects. Social, helpful, anything.

I do not know what makes me different just I know that I like to play a lot of pokemon and learn to play pvp

.. am an active member

• Like 1