Change name

Almightykillz0

Is there any way to change your username? I changed my email on my first account then used the other email to make a new character and when I tried to validate my email it didn't show up anywhere.

Hey @AlmightyKillz0,

unfortunaly there is no way you can change your ingame name but you can always create a new accound with a new name, but make sure to follow the PRO rules.

Especially:

2. Each person is allowed a maximum of four owned accounts. You may only have one account per email.

x[/hr]

I changed my email on my first account then used the other email to make a new character and when I tried to validate my email it didn't show up anywhere.

What exactly do you mean with that? Could you specify your issue? I will try to help you with this problem.

Regards Xylos.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey @AlmightyKillz0,

unfortunaly there is no way you can change your ingame name but you can always create a new accound with a new name, but make sure to follow the PRO rules.

Especially:

x[/hr]

What exactly do you mean with that? Could you specify your issue? I will try to help you with this problem.

Regards Xylos.

Okay so, the account I made a friend of mine told me you had to put a number in your name that's why I have the zero at the end. But I saw people in game without it so I wanted to start over since at the time I didn't get very far. So I changed the email to a different email while still on the same account that way I'd be able to use my main email to create a new account and it worked but when I sent the validation to the email it never showed up.

Okay so, the account I made a friend of mine told me you had to put a number in your name that's why I have the zero at the end. But I saw people in game without it so I wanted to start over since at the time I didn't get very far. So I changed the email to a different email while still on the same account that way I'd be able to use my main email to create a new account and it worked but when I sent the validation to the email it never showed up.

Okay, try to follow the steps mentioned at this quote:

Registration email issues or activation link not working.

If you're not receiving the registration email, Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo emails are the most likely to receive it so trying again with one of those should remedy that, if you're already using one of those check your junk mail and then if still nothing, make sure you typed it correctly (It occasionally isn't instant but hasn't been known to take longer than 30 minutes)

If you receive the email but the link says "Your account could not be activated" then try logging in here as often it still activates, if you could log in there you should be good to log into the game :)

If you couldn't log in please read the Email issues thread for more details

Any username used in a failed registration attempt will be locked for up to 7 days, at which point if still not activated it will become available again

Regards Xylos.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

Regards Xylos.

Regards Xylos.

Okay what if I didn't type my email in correctly while sending the validation, that's the only thing I can think of why it's not showing up in my gmail. Cause the username has to be active since I tried making again using it and it says it's taken but my email isn't activated. So what would I do at this point?

Okay what if I didn't type my email in correctly while sending the validation, that's the only thing I can think of why it's not showing up in my gmail. Cause the username has to be active since I tried making again using it and it says it's taken but my email isn't activated. So what would I do at this point?

Sorry for the late response.

Registration email issues or activation link not working.

If you're not receiving the registration email, Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo emails are the most likely to receive it so trying again with one of those should remedy that, if you're already using one of those check your junk mail and then if still nothing, make sure you typed it correctly (It occasionally isn't instant but hasn't been known to take longer than 30 minutes)

If you receive the email but the link says "Your account could not be activated" then try logging in here as often it still activates, if you could log in there you should be good to log into the game :)

If you couldn't log in please read the Email issues thread for more details

Any username used in a failed registration attempt will be locked for up to 7 days, at which point if still not activated it will become available again

If you really want exact that name you, unfortunatly, have to wait up to 7 days. Otherwise you could try it with a other name if it is not to important for you.

Sorry for the late response.

If you really want exact that name you, unfortunatly, have to wait up to 7 days. Otherwise you could try it with a other name if it is not to important for you.

Ah okay, you were a big help. I decided it's not that serious I'll just stay on my first account.