Cross Server Tournament Part 2

Shiny_Legendary_Beasts.png.23b109a0d2ae02ac168be03b233257ca.png

We are back with another Yellow, Red and Blue server tournament.

Discord: https://discord.gg/4SVRmAy

Just like last time we will have the TOP 3 GUILDS on each server based off of the current guild ladder decide on who in their server will be pvping for them. To decide this the guild leaders and officers of each guild will have to make an attempt to talk to each other and come to an agreement.

The amount of participants per server we are looking for is 7.

The Guilds:

Blue: NoMercy, Origin and FenixReborn.

Red: Chaos, Blaze and Cocktailbar.

Yellow: Legacy, Tranquility and Champions.

How will this be played?

One again this will be a Showdown format type tournament. It will be 7th generation OU best of 3 format.

You may build as many teams as you would like, and all pro rules apply. NO MEGAS ARE ALLOWED. Everything currently allowed in pro is allowed in this tournament. Ban-able moves in pro will not be allowed in this tournament, this means U-turn, Pursuit and voltswitch...ect will be acceptable.

Discord and further information:

After this post is made and a week has gone by I will post a discord link here so everyone can join. There and here is where ill post the brackets and the set date will be March 26th. If you have anymore questions about rules ect feel free to pm via discord or drop your question here in the comments :D

Who won part 1?

The winners of the first tournament I created was Yellow Server. Who were the participants? They were as followed: KahunaMuzz, FlaFlaPT, Idkup, Tr3y and xRevolutionx94.

Prize:

The prize will be $70 split between the 7 players (paypal or coins in game) also if you have the reborn bot in your discord I will pay it off for the period of 6 months, 100 coins in game for each of the winners, a free Signature (if wanted) and bragging rights once again.

:PixiuKnife::PixiuKnife::PixiuKnife::PixiuKnife::PixiuKnife::PixiuKnife::PixiuKnife::PixiuKnife::PixiuKnife:

I wish you all luck :D

:CharYay::CharYay::CharYay::CharYay::CharYay::CharYay::CharYay::CharYay::CharYay:

Edited by xrevolutionx94
  • Like 1

4K82h71.png