Top Posters In This Topic

@Richals Hello! (: Please be sure to fill out this form:

Your Discord Tag:
Your Trainer Card:
Are you an active player?:
Are you of the age 16 years or up?:
Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?:
Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?:

We, also, require discord if you are interested in joining our clan, as it is our main source of communication with one another, so if you do have Discord your username will be located in the bottom left of your screen, beside your settings, deafen, and mute button! ^^

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

© to CaptainWestenra for my perfect userbar.

Your Discord Tag: Ironyrd#4496

Your Trainer Card: Server merge. :SquirtleSquad:

Are you an active player?: Yeah. Just started playing yesterday. Only 3 badges, 3 pokemon level 40+. Been grinding away in the easter plateau.

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: 26

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: Yes.

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: Friendly and helpful. Played several other pokemon MMOs.

What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver): Blue

@Superconscious Hello and thank you for taking an interest in our guild! I'll send you an invite to the discord server, right away! Once the server it back up, and you're online in game, just send me a message and I'll send you an invite to the guild as soon as I have it back up and running!

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

Seu Discord Tag: Não tenho, mas posso fazer.

Seu cartão de treinador: Metalgreymon

Você é um jogador ativo ?: Sim

Você tem 16 anos ou mais ?: Maid de 16.

Você atende aos requisitos para participar desta guilda ?: Acredito que sim

Por que você acha que será uma boa adição para esta guilda ?: Posso ajudar outros jogadores em capturas de pokemons.

Em que servidor você fez sua primeira conta? (Azul, vermelho, amarelo, dourado ou prateado): Só fiz a minha conta no vermelho.

Your Trainer Card: DobbysOtherSock#9284 (server merge page not working, sorry!)

Are you an active player?: Yes

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: Yes

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: Yes

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: I'm friendly, passionate and nerdy about Pokémon and love meeting new people!

What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver): Blue/Silver

ArtiSignatureGif.gif

pristineserenity3.png

Graphics by Mafi

Visit her shop for banners, sigs, avatars and more!

They're free and absolutely wonderful!

@Metalgreymon I'm so sorry but we are an English-speaking guild and my two years of Spanish failed to stick with me in high school..

:PiplupCry:

@LadyArticuno Hello and thank you for taking an interest in our guild! I understand about the merge, so that's very much okay! I'll send you an invite to the discord and once I have my account merged and running I'll be making the guild again, so please have patience on the in-game invite! :PikaLurk:

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

UPDATE (for my one or two members not on our discord yet): The guild has been re-created upon logging into the server. It you are a member of Pristine Serene you have been instructed to post your user username in General Chat, on our discord, once you're online so either I or Vesra can send you a guild invite. In the mean time, your tags have been removed as to not confuse who has been invited to the guild, again, and who hasn't! Thank you all for understanding and please get your username to me ASAP once you're online. If you are one of two of our members who has not received a discord invite, yet, please post your discord username here so we can get you settles in! Thank you.

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

[uSER = 1031760] @Metalgreymon [/ USER] Eu sinto muito, mas nós somos uma guilda de língua inglesa e meus dois anos de espanhol não conseguiram ficar comigo no ensino médio. :

:PiplupCry::

[uSER = 1613067] @LadyArticuno [/ USER] Olá e obrigado por se interessar pela nossa guilda! Eu entendo sobre a fusão, então está tudo bem! Vou enviar-lhe um convite para a discórdia e assim que eu tiver minha conta fundida e funcionando, eu farei a guilda novamente, então, por favor, tenha paciência no convite do jogo!: :PikaLurk::

[/CITAR]

Oi, e agora você me entende :)

Seu Discord Tag: Eu não tenho.

Seu cartão de treinador: Metalgreymon

Você é um jogador ativo ?: Sim, claro.

Você tem 16 anos ou mais ?: Sim, eu tenho 27 anos.

Você atende aos requisitos para participar desta guilda ?: Sim

Por que você acha que será uma boa adição para esta guilda ?: Eu vou ajudar novos membros :)

@Metalgreymon I'm so sorry but we are an English-speaking guild and my two years of Spanish failed to stick with me in high school..

:PiplupCry:

@LadyArticuno Hello and thank you for taking an interest in our guild! I understand about the merge, so that's very much okay! I'll send you an invite to the discord and once I have my account merged and running I'll be making the guild again, so please have patience on the in-game invite! :PikaLurk:

Hi :) and you now undertand me

Your Discord Tag: I don't have.

Your Trainer Card: Metalgreymon

Are you an active player?: Yes, of course.

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: Yes, I has 27.

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: Yes

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: I going to help new members :)