• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Discord Tag: EddVanced#2893

Your Trainer Card:

trainerpass.PNG.509f4eaeedc740c361aae9b4cc6f8fca.PNG

Are you an active player?: yes

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: yes

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: yes

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: im a very active, helpful and friendly player and i know a lot about the original pokemon games. in addition to that id really like to help others find solutions for their problems cus it can be boring to play for yourself the whole time

What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver): dont let me lie, but i think it was blue (cant remember really cus i didnt play there for too long due to server merge)

@EddVanced Hello and thank you for taking an interest in our guild! We would love to have you. (: I'll get you set up with a discord invite right away. Once you're online ingame please @ me or an officer in the discord channel and we'll get your ingame invite sent ASAP!

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

© to CaptainWestenra for my perfect userbar.

hi im vince searching a mature guild for fun and not pvp sorry for my english im french canadian with 240h and active membership im 28 and my discord tag is

badvince13

two of your member are close to me at olivine i thing not sure

1696037574_trainertag.thumb.png.552b3192593cf3c17ba994c237927f9b.png

@badvince13 Hi! Thank you for taking an interest in our guild! We would love to have you so I’ll send you a discord invite right away! Please @ one of the officers in the discord once you’re online and they’ll send you an invite on PRO whenever possible!

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

Your Discord Tag: Cael Tyr

Your Trainer Card: (trainer card?) 5 badges and 54 hours played (a lot of farming)

Are you an active player?: Yup

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: 31

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: I beliebe so

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: Dedicated to a cause, helpfull and a item farmer O:)

What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver): Started on Red, Silver now

Hi! We would love to have you. (: I just need the last four numbers behind your discord tag whenever possible and I'l get your invites sent! @Cael

• Like 1

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png