Ban blaziken

Xrevolutionx94

-Snip-

Users should post in a way that is respectful of other users, keep this thread PG and respect the Forum Rules.

With this being said, I've edited your post.

Time is like a sword, if you don't cut it, it will cut you.

.الوقت كالسيف, إن لم تقطعه قطعك

- Al-Shafi‘i

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

this or bring finally some forms of counterplay to pokemon that set up on your face.

Unaware, Encore, Substitute are mandatory for a healthy meta tbh

EDIT:

after running some calcs, i decided that a pokemon who will loose to 252Adamant Light Ball Revenge Killer Pikachu 1v1 cant be good.

252+ Atk Light Ball Pikachu Fake Out vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Blaziken: 74-88 (24.5 - 29.2%) -- 99.9% chance to 4HKO

Pikachu Protect vs. Blaziken: 0-0 (0 - 0%) -- nice move //because blaziken user will now high jump kick

252+ Atk Light Ball Pikachu Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Blaziken: 74-88 (24.5 - 29.2%) -- 99.9% chance to 4HKO

Edited by nohandlebars
CCpb7gQ.png

+1, Blaziken has been on the edge of getting banned a few times, last time in the Genesect ban discussion. Back then it didn't get banned because of massive amount of Talons and checks but with Gen 7 I do not see a reason to not ban this pain in the bum mon. Also I won't have to waste a BMS to hunt it. :^)ApplicationFrameHost_2018-03-27_17-39-22.png.2b04a5d4fbe20e4069a9ba365073ca1a.png

• Like 1
7vWnWNK.gif