Bug revive Fossils on Excavations and Black MS.

Kaminokage

Hello,

I want to report a bug about Black MS for Revive fossils on Excavations.

I used multiples Black MS to revive fossils at different time, and now in total i am at 256 Fossils revive; and for this total of 256 fossils i got only 15 PKM with H.A.

15 / 256 => 5,86% of H.A. ; so i am close to the percentage of H.A. without Black MS.

For the size of the sample, 256 is quite nice.

For an infinite population and a confidence interval of 99%, a sample of 256 gives a margin error of 8,05%. So, in best case the real percentage will be between 0% and 13,91%; i don't feel i am the 1% error because i am far from the 25% from Black MS.

So, i report this bug: Black MS doesn't work with Fossil Revive on Excavations even if Synchronize seems to work correctly.

Cordially,

Kaminokage

• Like 1

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

• 3 weeks later...

refresh my memory, the excavation fossil revival allows u to catch a pokemon, right? or does it just give u a pokemon

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

hmm, that is an odd one

I'm not sure that is something I can fix personally, due to the way checks are done in the server for some script functions.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

refresh my memory, the excavation fossil revival allows u to catch a pokemon, right? or does it just give u a pokemon

Yes, revive fossils make the PKM spawns like in the wild, and you have to catch it. It's why we can Synchronize it; but BMS doesn't work on it. I don't have a huge size of datas, but the low datas i have allows me to tell something is wrong.

It's the only spawns i notice a bug with BMS, for wild spawns, headbutts, digs and excavations sites, the BMS seems to work correctly. Just for Revive fossil :/

I don't know how it's coded, so i can't help to fix it :(

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

• 3 weeks later...