Hi there!

Hey people. :)

So I've been a pokemon fan since the first game came out on gameboy, Squirtle was my champ! It's been years since I've played a poke game, and when I hear rumor of this I was all, well - why not? I'm in between jobs, what else am I gonna do until my new job starts? xD So far, I've been having a blast but I'm also confused as hell.

I've browsed the guides on the forums, but none of them seem to really be geared for *new* players to PRO. Any suggestions?

(Like, I am officially broke cause I spend all my money on pokeballs catching tons of pokes.... I still cant figure out this nature vs iv thingy)

Beyond that, this game is fun! Like I said, I'm having a blast!

~Ryla

Hey and welcome to PRO. :CharYay:

There are also guides for newer players, besides all story and quests walkthrought´s you can also find some guides for Iv´s and Ev´s, here is one of them and here is a guide how you can do some money as a beginner. :3

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hello Ryla, welcome to the PRO community! You can also use Youtube to use for help, a lot of players are actually posting their own-made guides out there. :CharYay: Good luck on your journey Ryla! See you in the game! (If and only if, you chose Red or Blue, since the merge is coming) :SquirtleSquad: